Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Ehh, I'll be happy either way, but if keeping the logo off makes them more available or less expensive then I'm all for it.

I can't think of any JB release that was UNC rfelated, that had UNC branding on it. So, odds are.. these won't either.

We’ve only had current models, not a single retro. Of which Michigan has had several.

I’m getting these either way obviously, but if we get branding they’ll become the favorite pair of shoes I have. Period.

I like those

i might consider getting they dont look too unc-ish, i am more of a duke guy, not ur diehard type but i root for them

If the Michigan 12's had branding, I don't see why they couldn't do a UNC branding. I would pay the extra $10 increase just for the branding. But, Nike Air on the back would be mad love

How can you get less UNC-ish with a university blue shoe?
Well I figured my pant leg will cover the logo and they look more like a cool baby blue lost og 3 cw to me then a unc shoe.:lol:
At least with the blue in the mock up pic they would.

Id rock a UNC jordan jersey or something maybe if somebody gave it to me. Im not diehard anti unc i just dont really like them or carolina blue as a color.

I can't think of any JB release that was UNC rfelated, that had UNC branding on it. So, odds are.. these won't either.

32 high
32 low has “ceiling is the roof” and cutting nets
31 low
Westbrook’s first sig (if you count that as JB)
Several recent Jordan trainers (if you count that as JB)

That’s all of recent history

Personally my wallet hoped these don’t. If not, in for one.

offset-air-jordan-3-unc.jpg

I’m a duke fan, but I LOVE unc logo kicks
Ku fan here.
I hate both those teams :lol:

But I still got love for Roy boy and loved unc stuff from an early age,
Never understood why my dad was so upset when I rocked unc and duke nike shooting shirts lol

Back
Top Bottom