Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by puffin85

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

just found out some with OG boxing are B-grades...
what a disappointment
If that's the case i want a refund from the pair I purchased from you a few weeks ago, so is this how you do business selling b-grades i'll make sure to spread the word. SMH
devil.gif
i didn't say the pairs we sell are fakes.
just try to be nice and warn you guys buying the ones with OG box.

Because we found some OG boxing but B-grades.

The ones we sold are absolutely not B-grades, just no OG boxing. That's all.

Not trying to argue or anything, just speaking the truth.

Good luck everyone.

Yeah it seems as everyone (on this site and ISS) are going into panic mode w/ some of these sellers. NVM HOF I'd recommend to anyone...never had problems w/ MarqueeSole...Promo...CT....and some of the others.

The issue (which I find kinda interesting) is that you all are comparing these shoes to what.........? Some 03's or CDPs or Fire Reds...where you then, still complained that the quality wasn't as good as the OG's. Get used to it folks...that line b/w what's real or fake...authentic or variant is not as thick as it was years ago. The best thing you can do is know your stuff...know your sellers...and make a purchase based on your own research, not the panics of the masses!

I went to Finishline today and an employee took out these3's and they looked pretty nice, he also showed the box. I asked him when they will be for sale. He didn't know when nor did he know the price. He said he just found them in the back.

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

^^describe em

I didn't have them in hand, I was about 15 feet from the employee who was holding them. But they looked exactly like the the ones pictured at the begining of this thread. And none of the employees knew anything about them, such as release date or even price.

just got shoes in shipment today. comes with og tag and also og box. shoes are premium i can see why they did the 150.00

smh at jb going back to regular quality and people calling it premium

aint nobody tryna hear that

my store just got them in and i must say that i'm pretty impressed w/ them...very well put together

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone ever cop from Mental Kicks before? I'm usually hesitant to buy stuff from foreign stores but they seem rather legit and I went thru Paypal for the transaction. I want to get at least 3 pairs of these but I decided to invest $30 more just buy from there with the $10 off code so I don't have to worry about copping.

Still, how long does it usually take to ship from the UK? Any good/bad stories?

Originally Posted by BCF06

Anybody know if these will be a more hectic release than the 11's?
doubt it. since its the 11's and christmas is a few days away. it's not to say FTL, FNL, NDC, etc. wont crash..

i was gonna pass since I still have 4 pair on ice from the last retro...but that box makes these a "must have"
-sf77

Back
Top Bottom