Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

that was a joke

the whole time i kept going to the ndc link it said they were not available

and would not even show the shoe link at all

now i can go rite to it but the good sizes are gone

i hate online releases , my cop - no cop record is 0-123 are going........................................................................peace23
finishline still has a FSR.

Eastbay and FTL still have me on wait lmao, and I clicked right when it said add to cart! Champs with the confirmation email, good luck to people that's lining up tomorrow

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

^^ I still see a FSR.... is the non-flash site messing up?
Same here... Just added an 11 and got to the last step of the checkout process.

got my pair on eastbay... waited for 35 mints n it took less thn a minute to purchase them....

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Originally Posted by nycpushhead

i don't understand y some of you mess with eastbay and deal with finishline charging you tax and shipping, NDC is the best and its directly from nike

Nike still charges you tax and in many cases shipping when they don't offer FREE.

Finishline doesnt have a limit
nerd.gif

odd i got my order through eastbay w/o having to wait but have yet to get my confirmation email...

Originally Posted by FlightEightyNine

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

To all those who copped from  ebay seller adsc27

What sizes did you get ??
wow your lucky dude sold out from sizes 8-12 in less then a hour 
eek.gif

Glad i got my 8.5 now on to the Griffey's and playoff 13's next month 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Originally Posted by nycpushhead

i don't understand y some of you mess with eastbay and deal with finishline charging you tax and shipping, NDC is the best and its directly from nike

Nike still charges you tax and in many cases shipping when they don't offer FREE.
Eastbay=Tax Free (almost 10% here), free shipping and 20% off (giftcards). NDC=Tax, Shipping (sometimes) and no discount.

Down to a 7 minute wait on Eastbay. Hope their still 11.5 available

Originally Posted by 2ToneNYC

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

NDC email confirmation received 
pimp.gif

much improved from the coolgrey release.

thumbs up NDC!
its not really cool grey is a completely diff beast.  you cant compare this release with that.  the Feb 26th will = this one.
good point sir. im just glad i didnt have to deal with those "pipeline errors" again! 
roll.gif

Copped 2nd paair from finishline but was dissappointed by the fact that I couldnt use $20 winners circle rewards card on these. Might just return these to store when they come in. BS that Eastbay can give free shipping and finishline can not reward consistant customers witha company issued coupon.  

so my swoosh guy told me that the discount didn't apply to these

I can't understand why they'd let me get the cool grey's for the low but not these
frown.gif

Got 1 pair from finishline with ease, and had to wait to order another off of eastbay. Might just cancel my finishline order if I'm able to grab one at the mall in the morning.

Talk about FML...promised my girl I'd only cop if I could snag her a sz. 7. I have a $40 gc for FTL, and then with the $20 off I would have saved myself $60 on hers, I grabbed them and had to wait 9 mins to checkout, and they were SOLD OUT!!  As I type she is watching my every move to make sure I don't snag em. 

damn-damn-damn-o.gif

I logged in on eastbay at 9:32pm.. added my sz 8.5 and waited 24 seconds before I was able to check out.. whewww.. smoother than I thought. Now my cement 03's can be worn or sold..

Back
Top Bottom