AIR JORDAN I's x LEVI (DETAILED LOOK)

they look alright. im not feelin the gold on these, white would've been better

Here are some more detailed pics of these

1065_1_.jpg

1065_2_.jpg

1065_3_.jpg

1065_4_.jpg

1065_5_.jpg

Why are they essentially the same colorway as the China pack? I agree with what several people said earlier: It would have made more sense to use blue jeandenim.

Originally Posted by heat23

Can someone PS it w/Carolina blue plz
happy.gif
?

same quick and sloppy w/lighter blue:
a6b250eef2aba5611a6aee48e0c52f030f68ec2.jpg

kinda lost (most) the denim texture with all my manipulation (and general lack of PS skills) but thats a rough idea anyways

i think these would have been nicer too, elephant denim is just too odd to me

for people still looking for pics of the jeans...

they'll be 501s, so just imagine a pair of 501s with selvage and elephant %*@$ haphazardly placed throughout.

how the hell is JB gonna make a pack with jeans and a shoe? not everyone wears the same sizes in jeans and shoes.

for example: are the size 10.5s gonna have size 32 jeans? or will there be all kinds of sizes like 10.5 with 32, 10.5 with 34, etc.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

how the hell is JB gonna make a pack with jeans and a shoe? not everyone wears the same sizes in jeans and shoes.

for example: are the size 10.5s gonna have size 32 jeans? or will there be all kinds of sizes like 10.5 with 32, 10.5 with 34, etc.
i think it'll probably be like the nubuck xiis and the laser ivs, you just choose the size you want for each item based on what sizes they haveavailable. (that's my guess) i like the shoes, i'm sure the jeans will be pretty nice too, i was even planning to buy them because they will come outnear my birthday, but nah...

Back
Top Bottom