AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

I feel you. I loved looking and wishing for the 06 pair when I got into the game in 12.

I LOVED that golden yellow and I was hoping these would be the same color but there's 3 different yellows and gray instead of black. All besides that, I love the lightnings and this is minimal, still super clean on foot, compliments and love the shoe still :smile:

2006s were also yellow and grey tho.

Lightnings touchdown yesterday. Nike upgraded to overnight shipping. Definitely won't complain on that.

Quality control issues on my pair. The yellow isn't yellowing like I remember the OG pair and the yellow is already starting to have fading issues on my pair from snkrs. I guess I just have to be satisfied with what I have in the set......now patiently waiting on the white and tour yellows to complete the set
20211130_230815.jpg

Lightnings touchdown yesterday. Nike upgraded to overnight shipping. Definitely won't complain on that.

Quality control issues on my pair. The yellow isn't yellowing like I remember the OG pair and the yellow is already starting to have fading issues on my pair from snkrs. I guess I just have to be satisfied with what I have in the set......now patiently waiting on the white and tour yellows to complete the set
20211130_230815.jpg

Nike's releasing red thunders. I need them to re-release OG thunders with this new silhouette.

Already offed my Fire Red 4s but think have a trade for Bordeaux 1s lined up later for my 4s. Probably losing the trade long term but 1s just more comfortable.

I'll be back around for Military Blues and a WC4 retro. Try half size up then.

Are you guys going TTS in your 4s? I always found that going TTS I gotta break in the shoes a bit and then they’re fine.

sounds like you guys may need to go .5 up if they feel tight on ya

TTS. Went half size down on 2016 WC4s and the fit is better on those.

LSO as a company can suck a ****. I finally hit on a pair of these on the last SNKRS restock only to have them stolen from me in transit to my house. Of course LSO bum asses have no answer I had to take the L and ask Nike for a refund I’ve basically given up on the lightening 4s at this point. I hate thrives **** LSO

LSO as a company can suck a ****. I finally hit on a pair of these on the last SNKRS restock only to have them stolen from me in transit to my house. Of course LSO bum asses have no answer I had to take the L and ask Nike for a refund I’ve basically given up on the lightening 4s at this point. I hate thrives **** LSO
I cringe Everytime lasership pops up as my courier. Luckily haven't had anything stolen yet. Bred toe lows came a few weeks ago thru them and had the golf 4s and bubblegum 1s delivered today. 🙏 Sorry to hear that though man. Luckily Nike packed them in the most anonymous box ever. No Nike tape no Nike shipping label. Just a brown box with my address.

Back
Top Bottom