Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Goin by the early pics of the 4s releasing in january, it seems like were getting the same compressed upper with the cliff toe so im passin

OGs. All not mine. If JB is watching, we need it like this. Get your top men/woman on it.
87833374.jpg

1110957899282_2005_0111Image0030.jpg

AJ4DS.jpg

They’ll just be a black version of 2016 white cements with the durabuck on the remastered BM 5’s and upcoming Infra 6’s with maybe a slightly higher cut. I’m perfectly fine with that.
Slightly higher? My motorsports are lower than my Cements.

If it ends up being higher, my faith in JB will be restored.

They’ll just be a black version of 2016 white cements with the durabuck on the remastered BM 5’s and upcoming Infra 6’s with maybe a slightly higher cut. I’m perfectly fine with that.
I'm not perfectly fine with that, but that's where I'm setting my expectations.

Hopefully they'll at least have the soft toe the recent VIs have had.

13096FA2-D95B-4F89-8D40-37AC970A5578.png
I know this is off topic but what it jb did a Nintendo pack Mario and Luigi. Take your pick

Dear lord, that has to be the dumbest custom anybody could come up with. Why anyone would desecrate a shoe like the AJ IV is beyond me.

YO Fam! so..... are we even sure that these are the Jays 4s that are actually supposed to release? cause I noticed the Color description says "Black-Red-Summit White-Grey", could these possibly be the Drake 4s with the White Splatter on the heel tab and midsole? cause the Breds were talking about in this thread have a colorway of Black-Red-Grey. just thinkn we might all be upset if were not getting what we all want, especially when we havnt even seen any pics as of yet? ...but theres those Drake 4 pics weve seen...ugh hmmmm? anyone know 4sure?

Think I'm done buying shoes until these drop... Will try to grab two pair. Will also be my first time having a pair of Black Cement 4s if I get them.

This is the best I can hope for and I'll be okay with this but if IV's don't have that good shape it's like another shoe.

Back
Top Bottom