Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

7B60D0B4-C67E-4495-A84D-6809560CE172.jpeg
The pail citron’s that drop in March....is it just me or do these looking look taller?

You can tell by the wing placement that it’s still the same height as it’s been. They need to take notes from nike sportswear with the air max 1.

Fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toebox fix the toe fix the toebox

Infrared is random, but think Jordan Brand has profit goals they’re trying to reach. Dropping the 4 and the 6 is smart. Imagine if the Grape 5 from this year was a GR

Also, May release date is to commemorate The Shot

Y’all gonna pass if the cut is the same as it’s been?

I don’t think I will

Y’all gonna pass if the cut is the same as it’s been?

I don’t think I will

My current pair from last release holding STRONG...however I am 51% a "yes" to cop lol. We'll see what some official pics can do for my decision.

Okay so.. Univ Blue, Black Cement, Fire Red and Cool Grey 4s are on the way for 2019.. the only great thing missing is the Classic Green 4s

One pair of these and Fire red 4s and im done with 4s, all i'll want after these is for the return of a WC3 with NA and im out altogether.

I’m gonna keep complaining about the toebox. There’s no excuse now. They know! I know someone from jb is checking these threads. The wc4 had the wack *** toebox. This is proof that they know! Also peep the heel bump.

37A9074C-35BE-47D6-A411-8A5F5BD5BF0E.jpeg

If were being honest OG 6s toe box was pretty much just like this. I’m sure it wasn’t steel toe hard like the ‘14 but from going off pics I’ve seen of the OGs, they look very similar to this shape wise. Sue me.
B86C5B6C-1B56-42AF-8DE4-657AC326796D.jpeg

If were being honest OG 6s toe box was pretty much just like this. I’m sure it wasn’t steel toe hard like the ‘14 but from going off pics I’ve seen of the OGs, they look very similar to this shape wise. Sue me.
B86C5B6C-1B56-42AF-8DE4-657AC326796D.jpeg

Hmmmm...I disagree that 2014 looks really bad and even worse in person. It’s also the banana shape that makes the toe look even worse.

6AA219E3-F6A2-489D-B057-B4A267CAB87A.jpeg

76D68BBE-E9D0-4259-9894-436008DAEAF4.jpeg

Hmmmm...I disagree that 2014 looks really bad and even worse in person. It’s also the banana shape that makes the toe look even worse.

Waaaay over exaggeration IMO. They aren’t THAT bad. Jeez. The worst thing about ‘14s is comfort. They’re bricks. The shoe itself looks great though. I know some people didn’t like the shade of infrared and materials or what not but the overall shoe looks good and similar to the OG minus the durabuck and contrast heel not being there. Actually there was even a contrast just not on the heel only. And they actually did have at least today’s version of durabuck too but only on the lower panels. Definitely was a major step up from the 2010 renditions but I digress.

Waaaay over exaggeration IMO. They aren’t THAT bad. Jeez. The worst thing about ‘14s is comfort. They’re bricks. The shoe itself looks great though. I know some people didn’t like the shade of infrared and materials or what not but the overall shoe looks good and similar to the OG minus the durabuck and contrast heel not being there. Actually there was even a contrast just not on the heel only. And they actually did have at least today’s version of durabuck too but only on the lower panels. Definitely was a major step up from the 2010 renditions but I digress.

I can’t speak on it cuz I don’t own the 2014 infrared. I do own the maroons and those are hella uncomfortable. I’ve seen people rocking the infapink 2014 and the toebox looked wild.

Back
Top Bottom