Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I think the wait for pics will be easier for me than the Infra6.

Same for me honestly. I know I’m in the minority on this but I like 6’s better than 4’s. Even if these turn out perfect, 1 pair will be enough for me as the 4 is not my fav model like it is some other peeps.

If these look like the WC from 2016, might double. If not prob just one, but still critical. These are classic. These, Infrareds, and 11s are BAMN cops for me.

Probably already mentioned but the price for these is supposedly $220, so I doubt they are actually a 89 version. It’s probably a NRG.

need these to be as GR as possible so I can hope for under retail cop
A store buyer told me last summer that there should be more made than the 6s. Don’t know if that’ll come to pass. BC3 didn’t seem to hard for a lot of y’all last year right? I’d expect similar hype and release

Last edited:
I’m gonna cop and then wait a few months to wear to see if the paint chips or nah. My 2012s would look pretty good if not for that significant issue:

either the flash washed out the grey in the liner or those are ua . Nike would not do us like that with this being the 30 year anniversary

The Concord had effort into getting material and look as close as possible. Infrared put in effort to at least make it closer than the 2000.
With these, minimal effort would be adding Durabuck. Contemporary paint is already good and the netting angle is fixed, etc. Hopefully more effort gets put into the shape and not just the toe box, but the overall height. If not, they’ll look like CDPs with fixed netting and Nike Air.

I will still buy regardless.

The Concord had effort into getting material and look as close as possible. Infrared put in effort to at least make it closer than the 2000.
With these, minimal effort would be adding Durabuck. Contemporary paint is already good and the netting angle is fixed, etc. Hopefully more effort gets put into the shape and not just the toe box, but the overall height. If not, they’ll look like CDPs with fixed netting and Nike Air.

I will still buy regardless.
images

nah they need to look like this. And the red tongue liner NEEDS to be hidden or else the tongue wont look as menacing. They can easily do it, its just a matter of if they will. It would be glorious and hands down the best year for Jordan possibly ever.

the 4s look the same to me... i dont look at minor stuff like that... but then again i dont own a ton of 4s... just got the white lasers, black cement cdp, cool greys and white cement 2016

Back
Top Bottom