Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

OMG!!!! My GOAT of ALL SHOES, 6 Pair minimum, missed the 1999 release and nothing that has released since have been trash. Really hope they come correct with these. Really the only thing they need to fix is the Material, and of course the shape would be nice , but the if it has the ashy material , its going to be hard to purchase to be honest. This is by far the best looking Jordan ever released and its not even close.

Jordan Brand won't let me go into retirement. Been waiting for these joints to drop so bad with the NA. Really hope this is true and will be confirmed.

This will be a necessary double up. These stand as one of the GOATs of all time. How can you not love the Black / Red colorway paired up with the 4's style?

damn next year tho... guess it gives me time to enjoy my bc3s. and hopefully wc3s for black Friday but i have a feeling we'r getting fire red 3s or 4s before wc3s or bc4s my 2012s are beat and i just started filing off the paint in attempt for my 1st restoration.

I’d definitely be pumped for a fire red 4 retro next year as well

Screenshot_20180226-060315.jpg

If they follow the same release as the black cement 3 it would be Feb. 16 during all star weekend.

2019 all star is in Charlotte, NC which is MJ's home and then Feb. 17 is Mike's birthday.

Still have my 99's in VNDS condition but it's been like 8-9 years since I seen them I don't remember if I picked up the 2012, but I did get the CDP.

Pumped for these! If they are made similarly to the recent cement 3 they might be the best rendition since the 99s.

Back
Top Bottom