Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

was the air jordan on the inside of the tongue originally upside down on the OGs? noticed this yesterday on the white cement 4s from 2016, but my 2012 versions are right side up (possibly on my bred ones too, but haven't checked recently).

was the air jordan on the inside of the tongue originally upside down on the OGs? noticed this yesterday on the white cement 4s from 2016, but my 2012 versions are right side up (possibly on my bred ones too, but haven't checked recently).
Yes. Some people actually rolled the tongue over for it to be seen.

I think I'm gonna go ahead and cop 2 pairs of these. Definitely want one to stock. Of all the sneakers I've had and sold along the way, Black/Cement IV's are one that I've never owned but probably the one that got me into the game back in the early 2000's from a collector standpoint. It's worth it to cop two on this one....Definitely Grail status for me.

Was playing Resident Evil 2 remake earlier and noticed this:
B71A6FEB-9DC9-482F-B369-858FC077230A.jpeg
AD91CE85-9C76-4847-93CD-7863610D6E42.jpeg

Pretty dope little Easter egg imo. Would be even better if they were a classic colorway like the black cements.

Definitely a bit higher, i'm happy with that shape too. Definitely UAs but I can get down with those.

nope

no slanted toe = hard pass
my wc4s are about to be put up for sale because of it. Its horrible looking.

I agree 1000% tonytobacco tonytobacco . However, It's SOOOO much MORE that's goin' on with this exact pair, makin' em a HARD PASS. You can't really judge this pair, because they're STILL inconsistent as ****. The right shoe is higher, and shaped better than the left. The mudguard is higher, and curves at the top of the grey outsole, on the right shoe too. It's lower, and doesn't curve at all the left. These are SUPER UA's, so I'm not gonna go FULL tilt, Marz on em. I consider this pair, as a pair too tide us over, until retail pairs, start to show up. It's NOT lookin' good at ALL tho, for my FAVORITE Jordan, of ALL-TIME.

Chicago Bulls - 1991 Championship Season-new01.gif

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Are those fakes?

Of course they're SUPER FRAUDULENT'S. Just like every other pic of the 2019's, that has been posted, so far. These are just pics too keep us enticed, until retail pairs, start to show up.

I agree 1000% tonytobacco tonytobacco . However, It's SOOOO much MORE that's goin' on with this exact pair, makin' em a HARD PASS. You can't really judge this pair, because they're STILL inconsistent as ****. The right shoe is higher, and shaped better than the left. The mudguard is higher, and curves at the top of the grey outsole, on the right shoe too. It's lower, and doesn't curve at all the left. These are SUPER UA's, so I'm not gonna go FULL tilt, Marz on em. I consider this pair, as a pair too tide us over, until retail pairs, start to show up. It's NOT lookin' good at ALL tho, for my FAVORITE Jordan, of ALL-TIME.

Chicago Bulls - 1991 Championship Season-new01.gif

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Of course they're SUPER FRAUDULENT'S. Just like every other pic of the 2019's, that has been posted, so far. These are just pics too keep us enticed, until retail pairs, start to show up.
perhaps theres a chance the faketories dont have access to the slimmer toe molds...

If nike can do this
61-9BotNatL._UY500_.jpg

then theres no excuse

Bottom shoe has the 99 shape. Top has the recent low shape. Toe rand towards the mid foot is touching the midsole. These are probably gonna be inconsistent like the pl height on 11s and the contrast on the 6s. Jb qc has been pretty awful. Different heights per shoe would be a new low. Smh
2055DB87-B87D-4602-A5CD-B9E0FEDE7257.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom