Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Attachments

• B3E6E0B8-E29A-4CEE-994D-26D0FE19FC84.jpeg
    B3E6E0B8-E29A-4CEE-994D-26D0FE19FC84.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
Yeah i believe it was done on purpose. They probably felt the white edges felt sloppy and wanted to clean up the look. However, the white edges are important on a shoe like this. The edges are sealed, it’s like they cut the material with a hot blade which melted the material shut instead of allowing the white fabric to show through. Luckily it could be scrapped off to revel the white material underneath.
classic gentry

All these shock drop pairs look good to me. I was gonna cop regardless. Would like to double but I hardly were the shoes I have. Just hope I get a decent quality pair.

dbl up will be hella easy for these.. Im rocking my shock drop pair till the sole crumbles
FTL FNL FA CHAMPS NDC SNRKS SNS and a bazillion other sites will have plenty of these!

Maybe about a half hour for each shoe. You want to be careful when scraping it away. You’d have to press down really hard with the blade to cut completely through the material.

Nice.. Might try this on my Infrared 6's

I need to get SNKRS for these stupid "shock drops". I dont use apps, I just use web browser on my phone, and dont really want to start now.

i keep seeing people say these will be an easy cop but what about in store?last shoe i picked up instore was the og zebra yeezy with a raffle

lol why? Apps are a MUCHHH better user experience. Native apps are much smoother than websites.
I dont have to download any special bs to use the web browser version. All these companys push their apps and it seems like a scam to me. Im not into tech stuff.

How’s the sizing / fit on these 2019 bred 4s ?
Copped my tts and half size down. Tried both on today, I have flat wide feet and I think I’ll stick to my tts.

Overall I’m very satisfied, had passed and missed previous retros. If I’m being overly nitpicky, wish the paint around the midsole could've been less sloppy on my pairs.
Noticed on one pair the size tags are new with a qr. Couldn’t fit my big phone to scan it. :lol:
118DE5EE-93E6-4BB1-B292-3EC5BF7B64F5.jpeg

This is quite possibly the most ignorant perspective I’ve seen on NT that doesn’t involve racial/ethnic stereotypes
Hardly, its just me not following the group mentality and thats comparable to racism **** out of here.

Im not out here saying my way is better or makes sense just Im not interested in using apps.

Back
Top Bottom