Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I think this is the first time they did a shock drop and early access for one release. Got SL notification but no early access on either of my accounts. Switching accounts is lame b/c it asked for an SMS code. It won't accept a Google Voice number, so I can't be logged in on two accounts. Are you guys logging into two accounts simultaneously using different phone numbers and diff devices?

I'm bitter, but as noted there will plenty on RD....hopefully. Would like to get two pairs to hedge against cancellations, lost packages, and hopefully matching up the better pair.

They had a SNKRS pass to out here in Vegas for the JB Classic...

I’m sure they’ll have reserves a couple days before they release too...Should be an easy pick up come the 4th...

I used my a $20 B-Day code on the first release so those came in under retail...If I can score another pair below retail I may just triple up...

Oh crap....just realized that I did have access...Did everyone? The lame thing is that I was looking at my phone when they dropped and SL and J23 notified, but I was watching a youtube video and notifications don't pop up when youtube is full screen, and my phone was set to no sound or vibration....crap shoot.....so bitter. Anyone able to login to two accounts on diff devices, or app and web when you only have one phone number to validate on? I know these will be plentiful, but hate missing out b/c I'm all plugged in and usually quick on the draw....

Missed it while sleeping off a hangover :lol: but I hit on the early pair anyway and will use reserves for pair 2. I just need a better left foot on my early SNKRS pair.

Called Nike CS and got my 10% off promo code applied. They didn't even ask for the code, I should've gone for 20
really? lady was giving me issues saying I doubt I can apply that, finally got her to do it 10 minutes later :stoneface:

wish I had a 20%, woulda made this release awesome

I’ve been able to apply a coupon to the last several releases. Got a discount on the shock drop last week and on Concord re-stock this week.

So do I & was told I couldn’t apply to the 1st shock drop but I see ppl who’ve got it applied to both drops wth

It just depends what rep you get on the phone. They can apply it. Normally, I'd I get one that said they can't apply it, I say look at my order history on release day shoes and you will see where almost everyone, a 10-20% off code was used to adjust the price. After that, 100% of the time they adjust the price. And like a previous person said, sometime they don't even look at past orders or even ask for a code, they will just apply a discount and normally it's the 20% off if you tell them.

It just depends what rep you get on the phone. They can apply it. Normally, I'd I get one that said they can't apply it, I say look at my order history on release day shoes and you will see where almost everyone, a 10-20% off code was used to adjust the price. After that, 100% of the time they adjust the price. And like a previous person said, sometime they don't even look at past orders or even ask for a code, they will just apply a discount and normally it's the 20% off if you tell them.

No clue what nice reps y’all get but I always get the big copied & pasted regulations (this is after I’ve supplied the code I want applied never before) for the code after I ask can it be applied & then they disconnect the chat.

Missed the early access today. But still on pace to get my 6 pair. 3 down, 2 pre-orders , only need 1 on release day!!!!!

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    262.3 KB · Views: 52
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    256 KB · Views: 44
No clue what nice reps y’all get but I always get the big copied & pasted regulations (this is after I’ve supplied the code I want applied never before) for the code after I ask can it be applied & then they disconnect the chat.
Gotta call

On chat they won’t do ****

I wanna know where y’all getting 20% codes

I try this **** y’all post about getting codes and they don’t give a damn or give me a measly 10% off after trying so hard

I try this **** y’all post about getting codes and they don’t give a damn or give me a measly 10% off after trying so hard

Gotta call

On chat they won’t do ****

See that’s the bend ... chat always gives codes but apparently they won’t apply them on orders... I haven’t called Nike since I got megged on some 5labs :rofl:

Nike hates you
Legally change your name and create a new account
You are no longer Bert :lol:

Back
Top Bottom