Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

The just something to show off. I feel like they are cut just like the 3’s, but a tad bit more snug. My size 11 fits perfectly with a little bit of toe room
E436A550-E182-4AA8-8CBB-4DEAA8FBE91D.jpeg
F0262087-B589-42EB-BD98-AA9432D416D5.jpeg
72029A5F-3BFD-4F7F-ABB4-A17222ADB9ED.jpeg
1C143A2E-69DD-4359-9351-8040DF0D2728.jpeg

7 & 8s are well in their way to be copped in my collection.

Out of the box, the WC's were comfortable. These seemed stiff, but, ya know, break em in. Overall, satisfied! To be lucky, I'm from Cherokee NC, and actually live 10 miles away from where Angules paint is actually shipped from, and he has all the paints! Gotta repaint my WC's to freshen them up to ! Go straight to the source!

Angelus is manufactured in NC?! 10 miles from Cherokee is literally the middle of nowhere. Do they have a store as well?

Also would any of yall trade a pair of WC4s for a pair of BC4s? Or vice versa?

Angelus is manufactured in NC?! 10 miles from Cherokee is literally the middle of nowhere. Do they have a store as well?

Also would any of yall trade a pair of WC4s for a pair of BC4s? Or vice versa?
I would. The BC4 will always trump all other 4s at any time. Thats MY opinion. What people sometimes do not realize is its just not about the value of a shoe. Some shoes mean more than just the dollar its valued at. Some also mean less. Believe it or not, its not just about making a profit in this hobby.

Got an email from Bstn. Telling me my sneaker was in the other location. Not shipped. Thinking about ordering from them next time or not.

My BSTN pair came in today. Even though its only been a little over a week. Feels like it took forever lol

DSC07087.JPG

DSC07084.JPG

Ppl were right when they said they look a lot doper in person than pictures
:nthat: love the 1st pic
It looked tall

Good looking out. After about 6 attempts, I finally laced them right to where I’m happy with the length. Now I just gotta wait a few more months to actually wear them.

They sure are....

1EBF3A6F-605B-4426-B2C8-50C41083CBCB.jpeg

A1D41CC9-CA58-4B7A-89AE-B936B38C26ED.jpeg

3A860D31-2BCD-4EFC-87BD-99D6F3B5DCA4.jpeg

The leather on these is BUTTER.

Definitely regret passing on these because of the no shoe strings. :smh:
EDIT: just checked prices might cop them how do u do the lace holes? Weren’t guys using a punch or something?
F it put my bid in. I’m on my og hype :lol:
What they should have done with those is, make them the way they did to be worn laceless but still put the plastic eyelets on with useable holes and a pair of laces in a separate bag in a box. Could've given people both options. THAT would have been sick.

Fresh Prince Grape bastardization. Just what people want, to remove the option of using shoelaces in shoes intended to be worn with shoelaces. What a tribute. And those look so freakin good too.

Nike really knows how to make you want to make a swoosh bonfire. Their marketing strategy is like depriving labrats from cheese to see how they react.

concentrated-male-scientist-writing-clipboard_13339-220617.jpg

Now they appear to be drawing with gray markers and ironing toes after removal of shape and edges. Fascinating.

Last edited:
Definitely regret passing on these because of the no shoe strings. :smh:
EDIT: just checked prices might cop them how do u do the lace holes? Weren’t guys using a punch or something?
F it put my bid in. I’m on my og hype :lol:
Shoe hole punch on Amazon has every size on the punch you need...

Yea, the Grape customs are fairly easy, the thing a lot of people miss, is the last hole should line up with the second row of holes not the inside row. But like everyone has said, they are so nice, for under retail you almost have to pick them up.

Shoe hole punch on Amazon has every size on the punch you need...
I think I’m going to do it. Listing my Jumpman pair for sale :lol:
Aren’t they normally square holes? Do you happen to know if the hole punch has squares?

I think I’m going to do it. Listing my Jumpman pair for sale :lol:
Aren’t they normally square holes? Do you happen to know if the hole punch has squares?

The top holes are oval, every thing else is round. You can measure what one to use by simply changing the punch sizes and holding it up to where the hole usually is and go from there. Super easy. For the bottom and middle holes I used my metallic 5s as a guide to where those should be. Super easy.

Back
Top Bottom