Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Last several pairs of retro Jordan's I've bought the smell is so strong I just take them out the box and allow them to air out for a few days.

I
Finally got my pair from BSTN and ironically it's raining in the Bay Area. My pair came out fine so pretty happy with it but ready to put some miles on them.
Congratulations man. Always nice to receive a clean pair when we all know how bad Nike/Jordan brand QC can be. I actually doubled up. 1 pair from footlocker & one from JD Sports. I did it just in case 1 pair looked like sh*t. They're both pretty much flawless so I now have 2 really clean pairs. Time to try the colored pencil technique on one of them.

Hanging threads, poorly painted midsoles, big brush strokes, crooked heel tabs, overlapping material on one wing. But the thing that decided it was the Nike AIr being so far over. One pair was really wonky but the pair I was going to keep still looked crooked. Not worth £165. Nostalgia or not. They are so uncomfortable too and that durabuck marks so easily. They're gonna look lame real quick. I graft hard to pay for things and these were not worth my hard earned money. Praying the bred 1s are better. Less to go wrong on those. But hey, this is nike.... At least I have £165 to spend again

Hanging threads, poorly painted midsoles, big brush strokes, crooked heel tabs, overlapping material on one wing. But the thing that decided it was the Nike AIr being so far over. One pair was really wonky but the pair I was going to keep still looked crooked. Not worth £165. Nostalgia or not. They are so uncomfortable too and that durabuck marks so easily. They're gonna look lame real quick. I graft hard to pay for things and these were not worth my hard earned money. Praying the bred 1s are better. Less to go wrong on those. But hey, this is nike.... At least I have £165 to spend again

the crooked off centered nike air on the back isnt a defect or bad manufacturing. they were made that way intentionally. youd b hard-pressed to find a pair without it like that.

I've been really anxious to wear my pair but it keeps raining here in NYC.

I've worn my pair in the rain and it was just fine here in NYC.

One thing after a week of wearing these is that they have broken in somewhat but still pretty uncomfortable in comparison to my WC4s.

Also noticed the toebox creasing is heavily shown with a visible white lining. Doesn't look too great and gives me the impression these shoes won't age too well in the future. I shouldn't care too much since I bought these for the purpose of rocking since these are one of my favorite colorways.

One thing after a week of wearing these is that they have broken in somewhat but still pretty uncomfortable in comparison to my WC4s.

Also noticed the toebox creasing is heavily shown with a visible white lining. Doesn't look too great and gives me the impression these shoes won't age too well in the future. I shouldn't care too much since I bought these for the purpose of rocking since these are one of my favorite colorways.

I don't think I can ever wear a pair of Jordans for a week straight. Isn't the material on the upper the same as the 6's? Also I noticed if you wear them looser I don't think they will crease as bad.

Easy fix
download (27).jpeg

Hey all, Just a heads up to everybody. if you have a StockX account, please be careful, mine was hacked yesterday, and they bought Air Force 1 Off White Volt's for almost $700. Luckily I was able to catch it in time and alert paypal and StockX, but StockX had to delete my account , meaning I will lose my selling status, had over 40 sales. Plus have to wait 2-3 days for the money to put back in my account.

Hey all, Just a heads up to everybody. if you have a StockX account, please be careful, mine was hacked yesterday, and they bought Air Force 1 Off White Volt's for almost $700. Luckily I was able to catch it in time and alert paypal and StockX, but StockX had to delete my account , meaning I will lose my selling status, had over 40 sales. Plus have to wait 2-3 days for the money to put back in my account.
You have paypal or credit card with it?

Mine was hacked awhile back too, didn't close my account or anything, just updated my PW. Shady SX wanna make you lose that status.

StockX got hacked and is deleting your account... but won't give you your former status back?

Back
Top Bottom