Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Midsole already about to crack :lol:

06368993-486b-4b00-af84-f9870de9853c-jpeg.2265261

I’m not sure you guys understand just how much 250k shoes is. That’s a ton.

100k would be a ton.

250 is more than plenty for everyone and their mama

Do you understand how many people are going after these? Add the fact that people double, triple up.

Don’t let this shoe thing have you jaded....

People don’t want these LIKE THAT. They will be easy to get if you really want them

But dudes panicking in here like it’s an off white release.

Do you understand how many people are going after these? Add the fact that people double, triple up.
same was said about black cements and those were easy as hell for most of NT

I dont see these being any different now with app raffles and every site. should be able to grab 2 without trying IMO

Not saying at all that they will be an instant sell out. They’re not going to sit for too long either.

I dont see these being any different now with app raffles and every site. should be able to grab 2 without trying IMO
This. Not gonna be a problem if you try purchasing at drop time.

Yup. I don't think anyone really has an idea of what number literally equates to limited.. it's just someone seeing 250k and saying "oh these might be limited" that stirred the pot. IDK what the number will be.. I just know it makes zero sense to see a NA Jordan suddenly be limited after the last 3 years of GR NA Jordans. I think these will be as easy as everything else has been.

There's always dudes on NT that love driving themselves into an unnecessary panic months ahead of a release.

Back
Top Bottom