Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Very curious to see the production dates actually...I’m betting it’s the exact same shoe just with a different tag slapped on there...
Oh yeah. All the way. I’d almost bet money on that. And even if it’s not, they can reproduce whatever they want, whenever they want. That doesn’t mean they’re any different than the last drop (though I can already hear all the people that copped these convincing themselves and others that these are better materials, quality, better because of some funky signature, etc.). I think other than the tongue tag, these will be identical in every way.

anyone have some Raptor 4's and can tell us the dates on them??

I returned mine

Via a listing on GOAT...

C24A29D0-E207-400A-A8EB-EB9803959414.jpeg

Hell no lol IV's run a half size small to me. I went half up from my TTS.

:lol: asked a few cats at the gym who have been working out in these and all said they run true to size. I may buy my true size and keep the half size down pair. This is too much for my soul. :lol:

Did some of the black cements use the new QR size tags? Just got a pair and never seen it before. Really throws me off.

:lol: asked a few cats at the gym who have been working out in these and all said they run true to size. I may buy my true size and keep the half size down pair. This is too much for my soul. :lol:

If it works for them then fine :lol: but it couldn't be me.

Agreed...had they at least put NA on the back it would have been something unique. People hated the Raptors...put Drake's sig on the tongue and now people want it...nah....Super lame. Looks like they had some production already done when the Drake deal started going south; so they went with a GR....Now that it's back on, they could sell the old inventory....

When I saw the shock drop it took me a good moment to figure out this was the Drake version.... Wish they had dropped the FR4 or FR5, or something people actually want....SMH....

I’m not feeling the netting in neon. Would prefer the lace “crowns” or whatever those are called to be neon to mirror the lace loops on the ‘95

Has the restock/retail ship sailed on these? I was supposed to get hooked up with a pair but things fell through. Not really tryna pay over retail.

Back
Top Bottom