Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

They got the grey lines on remastered 11s, slighltly visible lines on the 2016 Vs, yet no lines on these.

@MJO23DAN said something about the contemporary(I’m guessing as early as 10 or so years to present) midsoles being closed cell polyurethane and more dense, which means they won’t crack no where near as fast. The old midsoles were open cell PU, less dense, more comfortable, but they crumbled. Honestly, I’m fine with that. I’ve seen that brought up a lot on here and the old SC forum. My Motorsport are very comfortable. My 2006 Fire Red 3s have not even crumbled yet, and my 2007 shy pink 5s haven’t crumbled either(not even fogged air bubbles). I suspect DS shoes from 2006/7 probably not in wearable condition tho.

I think think we’ve been better off as far as midsole longevity goes. Comfort isn’t terrible either.

Screenshot_20190212-203229_Instagram.jpg

In for 2 of these. All these UA pics are really making me want these. Can't wait for official pics

@MJO23DAN said something about the contemporary(I’m guessing as early as 10 or so years to present) midsoles being closed cell polyurethane and more dense, which means they won’t crack no where near as fast. The old midsoles were open cell PU, less dense, more comfortable, but they crumbled. Honestly, I’m fine with that. I’ve seen that brought up a lot on here and the old SC forum. My Motorsport are very comfortable. My 2006 Fire Red 3s have not even crumbled yet, and my 2007 shy pink 5s haven’t crumbled either(not even fogged air bubbles). I suspect DS shoes from 2006/7 probably not in wearable condition tho.

I think think we’ve been better off as far as midsole longevity goes. Comfort isn’t terrible either.

I have deadstock pairs of 2006 militarys and Mars 4's just started wearing them about 2 years ago and still do today, Haven't had any cracking/crumbling issues on those. Same as the Olive and Burgundy 5's that i have no sign of cracking.

Back
Top Bottom