Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Vampires In Brooklyn - Evil Is Good-new01.gif

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Vampires In Brooklyn - Evil Is Good-new02.gif

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Tales.From.The.Hood.1995.BRRip.slam-new03.gif

Now THIS is what we should've got this year!!!

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

It's REALLY ****** up too, because Nike was MORE than capable of doing so.

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
Vampires In Brooklyn - Evil Is Good-new01.gif

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Vampires In Brooklyn - Evil Is Good-new02.gif

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Tales.From.The.Hood.1995.BRRip.slam-new03.gif

Now THIS is what we should've got this year!!!

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

It's REALLY ****** up too, because Nike was MORE than capable of doing so.

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

I'm a big fan of hoopfr3sh in general but I think he too made the lines too white/light on that pair.

Shrug.
Hmmm. OK, wow. Those look dope on first glance, but I'm with you 1978S 1978S . Those lines--if you're really going for the true-to-OG look--are too white and too stark. They look somewhat cartoonish, like those exaggerated art/drawing posters people sell on sites like Etsy. Just my opinion, no hate AT ALL. But in my world, light gray is what you want, not actual white. And I'm at a bit of a loss on the sail midsole repaint. Now people want their shoes to look slightly yellowed from new? They don't look bad AT ALL. They look cool in their own way ... but that's not an accurate representation of how the OGs or even '99s really looked out of the box. Not to me, anyway.
Now, that said, I would love to know how he got the lines onto the seam below the wings, and around the netting. My pair, there is basically no edge of the durabuck protruding out from the shoes to hit those areas much. I started on them and was able to get them in spots, but barely. It would take me a long, excessively patient time to do it more than I did, so I decided, I'm good LOL. But mad respect to him for that part of it.
Regardless, I love seeing people bringing these things way closer to where they should have been in the first place. Shame on Nike :lol:

Which recent black cement release did y'all enjoy more? 3s or 4s?
No wrong answer to this imo. The bc 3 release I enjoyed more simply because I was able to go get em the old fashion way. But the 4 is my favorite between the two releases.

i like the 3s more.... everything is perfect about them the nike air in the back, the sizing and the shape...you dont have to worry about altering it like the bred 4s... i still like the 4s a lot but specifically these 2 releases id go with the 3s...if we were comparing the CDP id go with the 4s though

i like the 3s more.... everything is perfect about them the nike air in the back, the sizing and the shape...you dont have to worry about altering it like the bred 4s... i still like the 4s a lot but specifically these 2 releases id go with the 3s...if we were comparing the CDP id go with the 4s though
The shape of those IIIs is perfect? Those things are an absolute train wreck. I didn’t buy one pair of them, not even for posterity. JB has absolutely destroyed the III during the course of the past 20-plus years. It’s probably the thing I hate those clowns most for :rofl:

It's pretty close for me. I guess I'd probably select the IV's since I never owned a Nike Air version of a IV before. Missed on white cements, even though I might go back to scoop a pair, and I still have the 2001 black cement III's and 88' white cement III's. I still think the 99 black and white cement IV's are some of the greatest pieces of Jordan nostalgia ever made.

It's a toss up for me. The IIIs were my favorite release last year, however this year I'm starting to see glitter on the cheap black leather (easily brushed off though). The IVs I didn't like at first, but a slight toebox reshape and edging changed my mind. Yes, the areas under the wings and around the netting were a little difficult to do (I used a toothpick).

IMG_20190926_164623.jpg
IMG_20190926_164845.jpg

:smh::smh::smh:

The shape of those IIIs is perfect? Those things are an absolute train wreck. JB has absolutely destroyed the III during the course of the past 20-plus years. It’s probably the thing I hate those clowns most for :rofl:

All of this.

Back
Top Bottom