Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Alright NT. This post and the following posts will be about the real 2019 Jordan 4 black/red vs unauthorized/fakes. I have a bunch of pics, still in the process of editing. Mods you can also sticky this in the price check/fake forum.

I have two pairs of real bred 4s, but the pair here is from Instyleshoes and the other pair was purchased from Ebay. Both are size 11.5. The Instyleshoes pair was $399 and the pair from Ebay was $315. So some of these resellers have the nerve to charge that much for fakes. It must be that these are top quality fakes. The seller tried to deny that they were fake. I got my refund and handed the seller a negative feedback.

Real box vs fake/UA box:
aviary-image-1600567821568.jpeg

The colors in person are almost identical. But the fakes has a slight darker red tint.
aviary-image-1600569495425.jpeg

aviary-image-1600569600259.jpeg

The labels are easy to tell. The real label has good font and everything is neat.
aviary-image-1600569698689.jpeg

The fake label looks sloppy and this fake came in a oversized brown box that was busted, the box literally was half opened. Font is too big.
aviary-image-1600569868867.jpeg
aviary-image-1600571315975.jpeg

The black plastic on the fakes was stuck to the box.
aviary-image-1600571420492.jpeg

The black plastic bag wasn't stuck to the box in the authentic ones.

Next post, the sneakers.

Hate these resellers! One note that I have had many Jordan's straight from Nike where the plastic has been stuck to the box. Mostly when the box has portions of the flap that aren't fully stuck down like it got loose from heat in transport or quickly assembled. The plastic can get stuck to under there. Anyway....

Alright NT. This post and the following posts will be about the real 2019 Jordan 4 black/red vs unauthorized/fakes. I have a bunch of pics, still in the process of editing. Mods you can also sticky this in the price check/fake forum.

I have two pairs of real bred 4s, but the pair here is from Instyleshoes and the other pair was purchased from Ebay. Both are size 11.5. The Instyleshoes pair was $399 and the pair from Ebay was $315. So some of these resellers have the nerve to charge that much for fakes. It must be that these are top quality fakes. The seller tried to deny that they were fake. I got my refund and handed the seller a negative feedback.

Real box vs fake/UA box:

The colors in person are almost identical. But the fakes has a slight darker red tint.

The labels are easy to tell. The real label has good font and everything is neat.

The fake label looks sloppy and this fake came in a oversized brown box that was busted, the box literally was half opened. Font is too big.

Next post, the sneakers.

The plastic stuck to the box is not an indicator of fakes. I had this with my SNKRS pair.

Real box vs fake/UA box:

Next post, the sneakers.

Very helpful! I just scooped up a pair from ebay. The seller states that they're 100% authentic, and it seemed like most of their other Jordan on sale were too. But your post makes me paranoid lol... looking forward to your next post on the shoes.

Those pics make you either hate the 2019 more, or finally appreciate them. No middle ground here. lol.
Seeing that of ankle collar shape breaks me inside. Because any OG you find is either way too much money or smashed and discolored. I hate complaining about these retros but **** man I just want that true 3/4 Cut shoe.

Real box vs fake/UA box:

Next post, the sneakers.
Did you post the shoe comparison yet? I'm super interested in this post.

I have always wondered, for the OG collectors out there. How pissed off were you guys after the 99 retro 4s came out and they removed the Nike Air and Fkd up the shape completely let's say like the 05 black cat looking shoes? I just started a few years back so I wonder.

I have always wondered, for the OG collectors out there. How pissed off were you guys after the 99 retro 4s came out and they removed the Nike Air and Fkd up the shape completely let's say like the 05 black cat looking shoes? I just started a few years back so I wonder.
Extremely upset. They took away the logo on the 3 first. Even though there weren’t any other changes at the very beginning (mold for the true blue/white cement was identical to the black/cements) it felt like a gut punch. Little did we know...

Fast forward 5 years and the Jordan 4 went from
573D08AD-01BC-42D7-B3FA-E6300632F82A.jpeg

to
9EE65467-BCC7-4919-A57F-A52B428A061D.jpeg

and I wouldn’t even say these were the floor as far as quality and shape.

I didn’t purchase a single Retro Jordan ( III through VI) from 2002 - 2017. **** JB and more importantly **** Gentry for ****ting on this shoe for so long. Always giving us that one off bootleg Benny joint.

Literally, the fake paper was stuck, like glued to the fake box. You had to rip it out.
I think I understand what you're saying, and that happens to legit pairs. I once had the paper come glued down in between the flaps on the side of the box, which then separated when I opened it, but the paper was stuck to them. It happens!

Back
Top Bottom