Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

This pic makes me wish I never sold my Black Cement 3's. I had to though, because I really needed the money. Plus, aside from the Nike Air tabs they were SUPER trash!!! And I do mean SUPER TRASH.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just repaint the red cement 3s the shape looks OG and they are all over better than the 2018s. Here is my pair.
20200827_151837.jpg
20200827_151752.jpg
20200827_151725.jpg

Man, what a HUGE DIFFERENCE in raising the ankle collar does. CDP's on top, 2019's at the bottom. Both are size 12.5's. Also, the left shoe of my 2019's have a really, REALLY decent height, and shape. The wing placement is VERY on point, too. Just imagine the collar on the being another half, to inch taller. If they had that, the white lines, slanted toe boxes,

20190508_001517.jpg

The right however, was the definition of "GENTRIFIED".

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

20190507_153103.jpg

***** were ALL ****ed up. This is EXACTLY what I meant about the majority of ALL pairs being F'd up in some in way, and VERY inconsistent.

|l

I love your passion for this model. For real.

Thanks man. I appreciate it. It's ALL from the bottom of my heart, G. It's my favorite Air Jordan of all-time. That's why I'm passed tired of seeing it get **** on, for 20 years straight. I really think I'm gonna pass on every release, until they get their act together.

Hopefully, those bastards get it together on the Militaries next year. Like I said before though, I think they're gonna release ALL the OG colorways half ***ed first, then FINALLY retool the model. Just like they did with the 11's, last decade. I just hope I'm not ****in' 40, by the time they do. I'll be 33 this November. Man, I just wish we'd get what we want, and not have to jump through BS hoops. Nike/JB's been treating us like OnlyFan **ores treat simps. That's not just with Retro Jordan's either.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l

If you peep M marztharealist pics you can see where the IV's went wrong. The I is supposed to be underneath (and in between) the legs of the K. They put the damn thing at the end of it so the R is too far.

And if you look at RyGuy45 RyGuy45 pic and my III's the horizontal lateral line is supposed to be straight from back to front. These new III's have a line that literally reflects the banana shape :lol:

We can ALL see this... but JB?? After production all they see is..

what's funny to me is, when it comes to the 3's everybody complains about the shape but the shade of the elephant print is so far off from ogs its not even funny and a way bigger difference than the shape. the darker shade of grey gives the shoe an entirely different look.

I just hope I'm not ****in' 40, by the time they do
:lol: My man I will be 40 tomorrow. Maybe that is why I have been in a reflective mood lately. The funny thing is your desire for these shoes will not diminish with age. Especially you lol. The stuff I NEVER thought JB would do when I was in my 20s they have. Nike branding, 45s, XIs looking like they SHOULD. Same with 1s. Its not perfect but has been very satisfying for me. You will probably be surprised how much your still into this by the time you reach my age.

:lol: My man I will be 40 tomorrow. Maybe that is why I have been in a reflective mood lately. The funny thing is your desire for these shoes will not diminish with age. Especially you lol. The stuff I NEVER thought JB would do when I was in my 20s they have. Nike branding, 45s, XIs looking like they SHOULD. Same with 1s. Its not perfect but has been very satisfying for me. You will probably be surprised how much your still into this by the time you reach my age.

QFT. Told myself I'd stop doing this at 25, 30, and 35. Just turned 40 in July. Still taking weekly L's on SNKRs, stalking StockX like a predator, and just started posting here after finding NT in 2004, becoming a member in 2015, and first posting a week ago. Hats off to you all and HBD, man.

QFT. Told myself I'd stop doing this at 25, 30, and 35. Just turned 40 in July. Still taking weekly L's on SNKRs, stalking StockX like a predator, and just started posting here after finding NT in 2004, becoming a member in 2015, and first posting a week ago. Hats off to you all and HBD, man.

Glad im not the only old dude in here lol, im 43 been collection shoes since 83 or so and it dont stop. I even know what shoes I wanna be burried in lol.

I'm 45.....stopped purchasing Jordans after the Aqua 8 in '93 (started in '89 with the WC4). Saw the cement 3s in a Niketown in '03; first time seeing a retro, and thinking, damn, they're still selling these old shoes and for that price.... Started collecting in 2013. Not sure I'll ever stop. Oh man.....

I'm 45.....stopped purchasing Jordans after the Aqua 8 in '93 (started in '89 with the WC4). Saw the cement 3s in a Niketown in '03; first time seeing a retro, and thinking, damn, they're still selling these old shoes and for that price.... Started collecting in 2013. Not sure I'll ever stop. Oh man.....
You won’t. I’ve been quitting since 2017.......my collection has doubled.

41 and still a head. One day in ‘05 I went down a rabbit hole for some Black/Metallic 5’s and wound up in Niketalk and I think it was called Uptempoair. I never had J’s growing up so started pursuing a few that I really wanted as a kid. Found that my go to J’s are mostly the Royal Blue 1’s, subconsciously it’s probably my affinity to Guns N Roses. Either way Jordan’s/Air Max 1’s and 90’s are my weakness.

what's funny to me is, when it comes to the 3's everybody complains about the shape but the shade of the elephant print is so far off from ogs its not even funny and a way bigger difference than the shape. the darker shade of grey gives the shoe an entirely different look.

Big Facts! I noticed this a LONG time ago. I just never even bothered complaining because if they can't get the big obvious stuff down.. I can't expect them to get that detail down. I could've.. but I knew I would've been mad for like 20 years :lol:

You missed a lot but 2013 was like the PERFECT time to come back. You were two years away from the remastered program. And for all the dope stuff or moments you missed.. a lot of it was trash.

Bad quality, no NA, Gentry and Fusions, Death of Foams, the Galaxy/Concord curse of 2011-2012, trying to get shoes back then was kind of terrible but the bots now make it just as bad.

I JUST turned 39 the other day. My obsession now is greater than it ever was. It has come and gone so we will see what happens going forward
That’s the year I found NT, 2004. Started “collecting” then and stopped a few years later because I hated Gentry so much for cockblocking the OG treatment for retros. Came back during covid. The topic of Jordans came up with my wife and I mentioned noticing Nike Air returning on retros the last few years and maybe I will browse the web and see what’s going on. That’s where I ****ed up. I’ve caught up on all the shoes that I really really want so I plan on slowing down.
I actually did quit once when I was like 25. I’m 36 now and for many reasons I’m more into it than I was as a teenager.
It becomes a problem though. Over time you start to accumulate so many pairs you really have to be diligent about getting rid of pairs.
A problem indeed. This time around I promised my wife and MYSELF I’m only going to buy and KEEP shoes that I will actually wear. I got a soft cap of around 40 pairs give or take. After doing the math I realized I won’t be tripling up on anything again. Oops. It is a problem though you’re damn right about that lol

Nice. 2013. That would have been a perfect time for me to come back with the return of Nike Air but I wouldn’t for 7 more years. Let’s see I think the CDP pack with the hares and 16s was the last thing I bought until this year. And I came out of hiding to get that pack because I love the hares so much.

Back
Top Bottom