Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

DFA62E69-2195-42D4-A16A-A086C03DEDD5.png

Lacejob looks correct for these to be the real deal (longshot but its laced correctly, UA’s are always laced wrong)

Super fake

It’s at least encouraging to see they’ve potentially improved the toe rand cut so it’s not almost touching the midsole or the grey outrigger-style portion of the outsole. If that’s accurate to the real pairs, that means these are not just another identical retro to previous recent 4s.

Recent concords and infrareds make me have high expectations and it's not easy to settle for way less. Also, Gentry you owe me one with what you gave in 2012, do you hear?

Still don't understand how anyone can have any real reaction to fakes/UA. They never fully reflect the retail pair, so gotta wait for something more official. That said, I bet they'll look pretty close to what we see above without the jacked NA positioning. No way they launch like that!

Damn....some of you all way to damn picky....fakes or not....(fake imo)....its still a good insight as to how they might look.....and these look real good....just appreciate the pics and move on....official pics will be here in no time

Back
Top Bottom