Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

It's all good my dude. Just a misunderstanding. And I'll save you some time from bothering your CD-- he will almost certainly give you the same justification for why it's off-centered looking :lol:.

Source: this **** is my job.
LOL totally. My CD would certainly understand WHY it was done that way, as do I, but he wouldn't agree with it. Regardless, I still fully expect the actual pairs to not look jacked up like that.

Reactions: ARK
The white cements are centered properly so there is no reason these wont be the same.

Actually, they really aren’t.

B9A9D938-EEAD-4A6B-ADDE-DDF5373BD50F.jpeg

I think we are just spoiled with how well they did the '99 IV's. Here a pic of OG Fire Red IV's and the Nike Air is offset.
i.jpg

These do look nice, but ever since I’ve been able to buy my own Jay’s the 4s have never looked like this. Don’t think thats ever going to change.

Yeah I’m gonna have to sift through pairs at the store to find a pair that doesn’t have the front toe rand mudguard panel damn near touching the midsole. Good times..good times.

what're thoughts on the 2016 white cements? would people be happy if the black cements basically looked like those shape/height wise? i skipped out on those...although i kind of wish i hadn't in hind sight.

what're thoughts on the 2016 white cements? would people be happy if the black cements basically looked like those shape/height wise? i skipped out on those...although i kind of wish i hadn't in hind sight.

They were a decent surprise at the time, Nike Air, a better (lighter) shade of grey, the leather was pretty good, soft...also the detached netting from the mesh panels, small details...

My biggest gripe was the height/tongue height ratio...can’t go wrong with a pair IMO

The white cement was a very good retro. I expect to see the same shape/mold on these. If your og detailed, the toe box may piss you off a little.

Back
Top Bottom