Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I agree with man 100%, but the wing placement kills it ALL. The entire shoe man. I mean everything. Just look HARD at those pictures. It's absolutely asinine, and ATROCIOUS.

The whole wing placement might be because the tabs are smaller than usual, leaving a larger gap. Hence why I think the Nike air looks misaligned

BC4.gif

Hmm.......

^^^^^^
Dope concept/Photoshop, but inaccurate as hell.

:lol:

You should've actually thrown the 2008's, and 2012's in there. Not a Nike Air 2012 Photoshop. Nonetheless, I get what you what trying to say, and do.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

I have 3 pairs of 1999's. Two of the pairs the are dead stock, and the other is used. Two the dead stock ones have been swapped. One of them needs it again because it's swapped badly. None of my pairs came with the retro card, or the hang tag attached. I WILL NOT be done with this retro, until I find a pair that's completely DS. With the retro, and hang tag STILL attached. I can care less if the mid soles are toast. Hopefully, the prices drop again when the 2019's release. Also, NOW do y'all see what I mean with the wing placements? If not, I'll be dropping more pics soon.

i remembered having a ds pair of 99's, literally pristine to the bones... no oxidization no fogged bubble and the midsole was sturdy

i decided to unds the shoes and they crumbled into a million pieces smh

this was before sole swapping shoes was a common practice

Back
Top Bottom