Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

GOT EM
tenor.gif
I walked down to my fellow shoe dork's office with the GOT EM screen on my phone and flashed it to him, and he turned his computer screen so I could see the same thing on his end. Then we were both literally like Mike in this clip, plus the obligatory fist bump. I almost wish someone else had walked by to see two 40-year-old dudes celebrating like it was The Shot, over some sneakers :rofl:

I signed out and signed back in, after getting the PayPal charge email... and now my SNKRs shows that I have zero purchases ever :lol:

So I guess I didn't get them.
That happens a lot when you sign out, mine did that earlier and even now

Plus I tried signing out that’s how it wouldn’t even load anything :smh:

This is the 2nd time I have been successful with SNKRS and second time in a row. I got lucky on the 6's. This means of course I'll fail miserably in December on the 11s

Plus I had a $250 credit on Goat and had a offer of $240 which somebody accepted and somebody hit my offer on StockX for $275, which sucks. I didn’t have time to pull it after the drop, but oh well 3 pairs in 5 minutes. Lol. And I have 2 preorders coming. So that’s 5 pairs and pick 1 up on release day and it’s that is my 6

Back
Top Bottom