Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I'm surprised no one is getting them sooner. Haven't people gotten them next day or sometimes even same day that live close to a distribution center?

Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 12.34.22 PM.jpg
Detailed pic from Sneakernews. Yikes and ouch.

Ebates doesn't allow cash back on Jordans. Unless you're able to finesse it, the cash back is going to get dropped.

Ebates doesn't allow cash back on Jordans. Unless you're able to finesse it, the cash back is going to get dropped.

Just keep on emailing them w/ order info and they will let it go through... took me like 3 tries and finally gave me my $20 lol

Still nothing more than a PayPal charge email for me.... guessing I didn't get em?
Does your email say you submitted your payment, But it doesn’t show up on your PayPal transactions? I got the same thing too. Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure that’s an L my friend.

My damn reward expires a day before these drop lol

looks like both gonna have to be full price
Can you buy some random pair with the reward and then exchange it on drop day to get the reward applied to these?

Legitimately asking... seems like a possible loophole.

Can you buy some random pair with the reward and then exchange it on drop day to get the reward applied to these?

Legitimately asking... seems like a possible loophole.

i dont think they let u exchange for diff model. theyre probably gonna make u buy the same shoe, but diff size since youre exchanging or same size if exchange reason is a defect. if u straight up dont want a pair, theyre gonna make it a return.

Just got FedEx Delivery Manager notification for my pair. Should be here Thursday, located in So Cal :nthat:

I wish mine was coming Friday.. mine get here Thursday but they're going home and of course they slapped a restriction on it so I can't send them to a fedex access point. WHY are they still using fedex smh.

Back
Top Bottom