Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

It was raining but still had to get a pic
56189704_906839296314328_4536665319930100149_n.jpg
55961990_131131227978493_8053549769112395903_n.jpg

Yall too picky the shoe looks fine

Here’s the money question

Off center Nike Air or Jumpman Logo?

Shiii I’m grabbing another one
The ****ed up Nike Air is an abysmal result that never should have happened. It's a ****ing joke to the nth degree. That said, never speak of the Jumpman logo on the heel again :rofl:I mean, talk about jokes.That **** was horrendous, and so were the shoes overall from that years-long dark period.

I am probably going to buy a second pair as well. Time not on my side and all that, as I've said LOL. It goes to show you, though, how solid this colorway of this shoe is. Even with all the eff ups, it still works. Which then makes me revert to: if only they would have done it right for real. :smh:
That said ... the rest is pretty solid. But the ****ed up Nike Air destroys me. What a bunch of *******s. Honestly, it's outrageous.
And yet, whatever. I'm still enjoying these for sure. I just wish the people at Nike/JB would care about and take pride in their own damn product like we do.

What better way to start my wedding weekend than to swing by the office to pick up the package after leaving early to prep for the big day. Although I have a couple of minor QC issues (1 loose stitch and scrunched up/wrinkled fabric near the corner of the wing) on my pair I’m still thrilled to get them after 7 years. Definitely need to double up on RD, if not triple. This is the shoe that got me into sneakers and was my first pair of Js. If I could wear one pair of shoes for the rest of my life, these would be it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom