Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I was one of maybe 4 people to walk into Champs the morning it opened to grab a pair of Mars Fire Red IV's at the local mall in 2006. I returned those banana boats about 30 mins later.

Really wish I had bought another pair of black/cement IV's in '99. One pair was not nearly enough. They were even on a display rack at a shop about a month after their release when I went down to Florida on Vacation. I wanted to buy another pair, but my girlfriend talked me out of it....damn...I should not have listened to her!

I meant the in store reserves like they did with the concords. Would be nice to stroll into north park on Saturday and not deal with any headaches.

Yeah lol. You late. Actually you still have about 2 hours so check the footstore apps if that’s what you mean

I remember waiting in line for the Mars 4s too. Was real quiet, only 6 or 7 heads deep. Paint chipped after 2 or 3 wears on those horrible banana shape pleather ****tz. Back then I really took care of my shoes too, not like today where I treat shoes like shoes. Quality is a lot better today.

This may be a dumb question but are all brick and mortar pairs in stock accounted for via Launch App or just a select percent?

Just got done eating a deluxe butterburger and cheese curds from Culver’s
It was pretty tasty
Is it release day yet?
I noticed a lot of old white folks eating inside
There must of been some kind of early bird special action going on :lol:

That's what we forgot to do when we where in Utah.... eat at Culvers! Dang.... Butter burgers and Frozen custards dang....

You have 2 hours left to edit your reservation

Let’s skip to tomorrow already. Ready for the W’s. I hope.

tenor.gif

No need for the 'seriously' but thanks for answering my question. Next time I'll play spot the difference instead of pestering people with greater knowledge than myself on a forum in a thread dedicated to a specific shoe release.
My bad!
Wasn't meant as a negative comment, my apologies. It's been addressed ad nauseum in this thread but I get that not everyone has read or has time to read every page. But the differences are so obvious just by looking at a pic of each, you don't need to be an "expert" in the case of this shoe.

I’m know these r going to be easy for everyone as long as you show up that day. Tons of pairs at my mall!!

Back
Top Bottom