Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Went to my local Finishline and they got tons. FCFS. Anybody in San Diego, Finishline in Parkway Plaza is a good place to start. They open at 9am tomorrow.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Glad to finally have my grail as part of the set. Looking forward to seeing everyone eat tomorrow. :smile:
That picture is awesome. I have them in their box in my room in my apartment next to my 3's, 5's, 6's, and 2002 7's and 2003 8's (yes I need a GOOD re-retro of the Black 7's and a GOOD retro of the Playoff 8's...PLEASE? We're due. It's been 6 years, those two need done justice already because the '13s were kinda not great IMO and I passed on them)

Was waitlisted on Champs and got the W about 45min ago. Still WL on FTL. Passing anyway on both as I have End and SNS on the way. Will try SNKRS tomorrow. Really only need one pair, but wanted two to mix and match for the best. But can't really return to End and SNS, so will use Nike for that if I get the W on there. Also may keep 2 pairs if they're really that awesome as I've been waiting since '89 to finally have these! We'll see if it's really as exciting to actually have them as it is to want them.... Realistically one pair will last me long enough until the next release regardless as my collection is reasonably large, and I wear all of my shoes.

I brought a pair early. they are awesome. it was a most i get a 2nd pair.

I just got off fta and I get a notification that I just missed my waitlisted reservation, huh. The other I canceled since I am not traveling all the way to bk for some kicks. thank god I won on ftl for men and gs

Congrats to all who ate and will eat tomorrow. I think there will be restocks just like the infrared 6's

Being waitlisted and it’s 9:10pm lol is it possible to get a pair or am I basically waiting for my L?

I just struck out on Champs, Ftl, & FA. Looks like I’ll be in the mall tomorrow hunting for a pair that didn’t get picked up. I’ve heard that there will be tons of these available I’ve never struck out everywhere before NEVER. I hit on Champs 99% of the time wtf

I just got off fta and I get a notification that I just missed my waitlisted reservation, huh. The other I canceled since I am not traveling all the way to bk for some kicks. thank god I won on ftl for men and gs

Congrats to all who ate and will eat tomorrow. I think there will be restocks just like the infrared 6's
Same thing just happened to me on Footaction. Talking about I didn’t reserve it meanwhile I’m waitlisted for 3+ hours and I literally been refreshing every 5 min

What difference would it make? They’ll think he got it off the internet lol

You screenshot the page that says...."Pickup for ______________ Saturday, May 04 By 3pm Local Time." Then show your ID if you have to.

Back
Top Bottom