Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

if you copped from dtlr check your order history. they are notorious for sending order confirmation emails and the order not go through. if its not in your history you didnt get um. even when you callthem about it they will tell you you did and it takes some time to show up but they are lying. also you will have to callthem up and remind them that the order didnt go through for them to process the refund

I am west coast so I have only used them once or twice, but good looking out.

Footsites all acting up, had the product page open 20 minutes before release and now 40 minutes after release I'm still waiting in line never ending. Got an error on all 4 when trying to add my size to cart immediately upon launch and now in a neverending line.

My size is already difficult (12.5), I have little hope they will still be there once the pages load.

Easy cop for $175 on NBA Store

nba.png

LMAO, got through SNKRS again, apparently it triggers Chase Fraud, got another "trouble processing payment" and a call from Chase. SMH.
same happen to me, got kicked out with cc payment at 1016 and had to use paypal to hit.

Never had my credit card charged before and no order proccessed thats crazy. Followed this thread for months only to strikeout

I didn't know how to share the picture, but it's says I got the size 12.5 on SNKRS app. I can't ******' believe it!!! It's my first time EVER hitting on SNKRS!!!!!

$214 shipped!!!

original2.gif

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

I got my order confirmation about 10 mins ago. They said they won't arrive until May 10th, tho. |l Eastbay is SUPER trash, now. They wouldn't let me add to the cart at all. FinishLine, had me at the waiting screen for like 20 mins. Luckily while waiting, SNKRS FINALLY came through. I can't believe I copped with ease. I hope everyone of y'all eats on this release.

8)

Ayyy 12.5 gang! I got mine now imma go cop this 13 off a raffle I won and when the sneakers pair arrives I'll compare and contrast and decide if I'll keep the 13. I just hope the 12.5 is flawless.

Footsites all acting up, had the product page open 20 minutes before release and now 40 minutes after release I'm still waiting in line never ending. Got an error on all 4 when trying to add my size to cart immediately upon launch and now in a neverending line.

My size is already difficult (12.5), I have little hope they will still be there once the pages load.

I opened a new page on footsites and it says 12.5 sold out. Maybe you already have yours reserved in cart. Don’t leave the line.

Dam looks like everyone and there mama got a pair lol... i say wait until next week and u might triple up... seen how travis scotts come out resellers r going to give these away for free just to let go lol

Resale profit as a proxy for supply demand. I don’t resell. I’ve had every iteration of this sneaker since it released in 89. They made millions of these. Please stop. Everyone here loves this “i got em!!!” Awesome when you get OW or Unions etc. this one is a GR that they want everyone to have. I’m not trolling I’m saying relax.
How about just minding your business?

Why someone needs 4 pairs, idk.

Nostalgia

Personally, I Had A Shot At These In ‘99 Weekend Of The Retro Release When I Walked Into City Sports With My Dad And They Caught My Eye. I Asked My Dad If I Could Get Them And He Decided It Was A Good Time To Have A “Teaching Moment” And Told Me We Could Come Back Tomorrow With My Own Money I’d Left At Home To Purchase Them.

Sure Enough, Came Back The Next Day Smiling Ear To Ear With $100 In My Hand And These Bad Boys Were SOLD OUT :frown:

I Don’t Ever Leave A Black Cement IV Release On Shelf To This Day As Such :lol:

#RIPPops

Back
Top Bottom