Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

These are fire guys

Attachments

• 45FC1EFF-3DD3-4E68-A2E7-1B29822158B3.jpeg
    45FC1EFF-3DD3-4E68-A2E7-1B29822158B3.jpeg
    482.6 KB · Views: 68
Backdoors for sure bro smh
Funny you say that because I and 3 others watched a FinishLine employee walk with someone out the front door and down the escalator and the dude was carrying like 6 maybe 7 bags of bred 4's. Ths was at 9:30am at least an hour after they said they were sold out of adult sizes. That was definitely a backdoor deal.

That's sick that you can get $40 off for that.

Apologize in advance if you get this a lot and don't necessarily like it but I truly mean it when I say thank you for your service man. Just to make the commitment to give up your time to enter any branch to help protect us is selfless and appreciated.
Appreciate it! Definitely wasn’t an easy choice, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I did 6yrs active and finished my contract. I don’t regret any of it. Had some great memories & met some dope people along the way

Hmmm you think so? I'm around the same age as you but been into sneakers earlier since elementary around the 90s. I have the opposite experience than you. It was way easier to cop sneakers back then. Less people were " sneaker heads" and the resell game isn't like what it is now, it's just a full blown culture now. Everyone and their mom on social media is a reseller/sneakerhead. It was easy coppin kicks back then, it's much harder now. I mean cmon...there wasn't even "raffles" and " apps" back then. Getting shoes now is like running through a circus.
I’d say early 2000s was the easiest, you just had to pull-up 40mins to an hr before release and chill n talk **** about other kicks with the fellow dudes in line. Around 2011/12 was when **** got CRAZY.. 2017-now I’d say anything GR is an EASY cop, limited kicks always difficult tho.

Hmmm you think so? I'm around the same age as you but been into sneakers earlier since elementary around the 90s. I have the opposite experience than you. It was way easier to cop sneakers back then. Less people were " sneaker heads" and the resell game isn't like what it is now, it's just a full blown culture now. Everyone and their mom on social media is a reseller/sneakerhead. It was easy coppin kicks back then, it's much harder now. I mean cmon...there wasn't even "raffles" and " apps" back then. Getting shoes now is like running through a circus.
Whatever. The current scene is way easier to cop for MOST things. Just push a few buttons on an app and then stroll on in and pick up your pair. Before things were mostly unattainable without paying off foot store employees.

Blah. There will be pairs for weeks at retail.
Yet...3 hours after they dropped, I was able to get a pair of size 14 on SNKRS. That normally doesn’t happen. I just checked on a whim and BAM there were size 14s and 15s to be had. It was here and there on this one. Everyone that wants one will get one it actually looks like. I don’t think these will be TOO much over retail for the next few months on GOAT, or StockX once everyone gets their pairs delivered over the next 2 weeks. Dude, I have THE ****TIEST luck and I was able to hit 2 on Shock Drop edit to add 1 on Scratch and just hit on one that I would expect to be LONG GONE 3 hours after release on SNKRS of all places.

My Foot Locker backdoored my pair, first time this **** happened to me. Won a pair thru the app and they BSed me saying that even though I show up on their electronic list and I had it on the app, I wasn’t on their printed list lol... Told me they had no 11.5 in the back anymore cause they sold it fcfs in the AM since no one had a pair reserved of 11.5 on that BS printed list. Crazy lol smh

FWIW, my local FTLs only had 12 pairs each. I hit, but apparently there was a decent sized gathering of people at open trying to get the crumbs (none to be had). I picked mine up at noon and there were a few people milling around the store that you could tell were hanging out to see if I'd pick up. They all left while I was paying.

Apparently FNL had 75 pairs FCFS and had a large crowd at opening and were gone immediately. Old heads are out on these and don't really understand how to cop nowadays. I'm 43, but figured out the app system once it came to my area and have been happier than ever before.

FWIW, my local FTLs only had 12 pairs each. I hit, but apparently there was a decent sized gathering of people at open trying to get the crumbs (none to be had). I picked mine up at noon and there were a few people milling around the store that you could tell were hanging out to see if I'd pick up. They all left while I was paying.

Apparently FNL had 75 pairs FCFS and had a large crowd at opening and were gone immediately. Old heads are out on these and don't really understand how to cop nowadays. I'm 43, but figured out the app system once it came to my area and have been happier than ever before.

Saw this exact thing this morning. 2 'older' dudes in their late 40's went up to the counter and couldn't believe there was a raffle/reserve system. They looked so confused and were so disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom