Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

You wear your jordan 10 times??????????????

Wow

They easily get a one time to rock and then put em up for my future kids.

I don’t wear any shoe more than 3 times.

Of course your ‘12 look bad when u wore them more than 2 times.

Are you serious?

It’s a bad look . Coming from a Roman Catholic upbringing. I would never dare disrespect the lords house by wearing “street gear” ...I’m in my upper 30s. Haven’t strayed away from tradition. Always wearing dressy stuff. Guess your congregation has a more lax dress code. Guess the times have changed. Jordan making graduation shoes every year now. Aka the Burger King manager 3rd shift 13s

I didn't know Air Jordans are considered "street gear"? I consider them basketball sneakers.

It's good you grew up that way, I get that. I just hope your not one of those congregants who belittle someone for not dressing "to the nines" for church on Sundays, if you see something that doesn't line up with your ideas. It's those people who push away new followers/members and give church a bad name.

BRO THIS HOW YOU GUYS GO TO CHURCH?!

MFPMETGALA2018.jpg

END and SNS sent me the tracking but both being processed still by Fed Ex and UPS. Hope they get picked up tonight and get moving.

I get what you're trying to say, but I was more referring to the folks who were literally shocked/amazed that they were able to hit on SNKRS, footsites, finishline, etc. You think they just hit the Powerball jackpot the way they reacted
Pb jackpot, reaching imo :lol:
If i won the grand prize Id have to log off for awhile and say nothing online or off.

anyone knows Finish Line distribution center is if you're in the east coast? just curious how long does it take to receive the item. i got tracking on saturday but no movement since label was created.

anyone knows Finish Line distribution center is if you're in the east coast? just curious how long does it take to receive the item. i got tracking on saturday but no movement since label was created.
I think they still ship out from Indianapolis. Depending on when the ups truck picks up, I’d say it normally took at least 3 days to ny with the cheapest shipping.

I have yet to see an example or explanation of PRINGLES HEEL TAB.

There is pic on page 424 that shows a "mild" case. The pair I rejected had a left like his and the other was a full U-shaped like a Pringles potato chip. I wasn't going to pull out my phone and start taking pics at the register because the manager was being very cool about sending her employee to grab me two other pairs to sort through.

Anybody that got a pair like the one I rejected will probably be trying to fix it with an iron or something rather than posting their L. Twas AWFUL. Also highlighted how ridiculously thin the plastic bits are on the '19 pairs.

Nah, you being extra. I get that they aren't a 1 of 1 but "loosely resembles" :lol: its all good tho i just found that funny
:rofl:
Yes, I'm being "extra" LOL but you know what I'm talking about. The height isn't even close to a mid, they have the dumb jumpman on the heel, the upper material is wrong, the front gray lace locks or lace holders, whatever you want to call them, don't have the little flares of plastic on the bottom of them where they sew into the shoes, the netting is extra thin and glued to the mesh behind it, the angle of the netting itself in relation to the panel it fits inside is wrong ... I'm not exaggerating at all when I say they look, to me personally, like a bad counterfeit that any buyer of legit Air Jordans over the years would have not so long ago laughed hysterically at upon seeing them. But so bad were the retros from that era, people just ate them up. All of the things I just cited as far as incorrect details are why I said "loosely resembles."

END and SNS sent me the tracking but both being processed still by Fed Ex and UPS. Hope they get picked up tonight and get moving.

Hey buddy, I got an updated delivery date on my SNS pair (was Thursday now Wednesday) but nothing updated from End yet. Still shows Thursday. Hope that updates as Thursday is my day off and I'm not driving in on my day off to get these (it's 21 miles and an hour away).

Nice, I just noticed SP shipping from San Jose.

Anyone in San Diego know what happened to Shiek? The one in North County is gone.

Coming from a man that isnt too religious,

My opinion is faith is what matters more than your outfit.

Back
Top Bottom