Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I stopped by nike Santa Monica after work at 6pm on sat and they still had sizes! People trying on size 9, 10 and 11 :lol:
I remember you saying that but in fairness, most cities and certainly towns don't have anything resembling Nike SM or Nike The Grove etc. I'm from metro-Detroit and lived there until just a few years ago. It is night and day when I compare getting sneakers in L.A. to Detroit. There are so many options out here, it's crazy. And the official Nike stores seem to get loads of pairs of drops like this. I asked about SNKRS because it's more applicable to way more people across the country. Obviously anyone who struck out didn't get a pair in a store, so the websites are where they would have had to go. If those sites/apps had stock for a good couple hours or more, whining about not scoring a pair now does seem somewhat unsympathetic.

:rofl:
Didn't I see someone say they were available in most sizes on SNKRS for several hours? I stopped looking after I got my order through at 7:15 Saturday morning. If they were really on there for even a couple of hours and not just minutes, it is sort of comical. I wonder how many people just assumed they'd be gone immediately and didn't even bother to check.

I don't know man. I was on there right at launch on two devices, pending for 30min and got sold out. How people are saying they were available even 10 or 15 minutes later baffles me. App bug on two device...unlikely...

I hit purchase on SNKRS at 10:27 on Saturday and it said in line about 20 seconds later I got the charge notification from Apple Pay. Think it was size dependent too.

So on Saturday, I had Eastbay, Finishline and Foot locker open on the Mac. On my phone I just had SNKRS.

On SKRS, eastbay and Finishline I was able to cart a pair each. I submitted my orders and left the house to watch my son play.

Im at my sons game and I noticed that Finishline and Eastbay charged my paypal twice and SNKRS charged my AMEX once.

Checked my paypal statement today and I only see one Finishline and Two Eastbay charges.

I was only looking for one pay and ended up getting 4. Gonna return two for sure but gonna pick my perfect pair.

I'm a 10.5; I don't think that's considered a smaller size. Keep in mind you can still see sizes on SNKRS if you haven't added to cart for quite some time, but try adding and it will say it's sold out. SNKRS is notoriously bad at refreshing. You need to either manually refresh, or logout and back in. Anyway, yeah, put in some work and they could be had, but not as easy for everyone if you just picked one source online to attempt.

I don't know man. I was on there right at launch on two devices, pending for 30min and got sold out. How people are saying they were available even 10 or 15 minutes later baffles me. App bug on two device...unlikely...

You mean to tell me out of probably 50+ online retailers that carried these you decided to shoot your shot only on SNKRS

My pair will be here on Thursday!
B58AB20B-F948-4668-B2DA-5D4E86823460.gif
FilthyOrangeGander-small.gif
Weds for me.:nthat:

My brother had problems on SNKRS, ended up taking an L.
I checked out in about 10 seconds and got the “you got them” page in like 6 minutes. My brother said they sold out on SNKRS Really fast. SNKRS worked great for me a sucked for my bro, so who knows

I saw some folks on IG showing they lost the raffle. I am one of the guys that went on SNKRs at 14 mins after the launch. I got confirmation fairly quick too like 10 mins after. I was pretty shocked but people on here gassed me up thinking there was going to be so many pairs that I assumed most people got theirs. Perhaps I just got lucky which honestly doesn't happen often on these things.

You just missed it. Looks like the 11.5 gone too and only 9 and 10.5 left.
So on Saturday, I had Eastbay, Finishline and Foot locker open on the Mac. On my phone I just had SNKRS.

On SKRS, eastbay and Finishline I was able to cart a pair each. I submitted my orders and left the house to watch my son play.

Im at my sons game and I noticed that Finishline and Eastbay charged my paypal twice and SNKRS charged my AMEX once.

Checked my paypal statement today and I only see one Finishline and Two Eastbay charges.

I was only looking for one pay and ended up getting 4. Gonna return two for sure but gonna pick my perfect pair.
what size?

You mean to tell me out of probably 50+ online retailers that carried these you decided to shoot your shot only on SNKRS

Nope; not at all. I had 6 sites ready to go, plus SNKRS on two devices. But I copped on raffle at SNS and the Friday release at Hanon, so decided only to go for SNKRS in case the others fell thru on shipping, and I could match a good pair with an easy Nike return. Hanon shipped by Sat morning before release, so I decided not to pursue any other options other than SNKRS. I don't want to hold onto these for 2-3 years to make a bit of cash on them, so I'm was fine with two pairs. May not even keep the 2nd as even my grails never wear out with my modest rotation.

Anyway, I was just surprised that SNKRS was a bust for me since I hit on every major GR release I can think of, including the Concords. Dried up on there much faster than expected...that's all. No way I wasn't acquiring a pair of these at retail; I know too much from being on NT now to lose out on that opportunity...I appreciate you all ;-). (Oh yeah, turned down the Champs reservation after being waitlisted on Friday; no time for that in-store crap when I can get online, and had already at least one pair locked in from Hanon.)

I am a web developer
When it comes to copping online I tell people all the time most people make the mistake of going though the same door.
Imagine thousands of people trying to go through the same door that leads to the checkout line.
All you need to do is go through an alternate door.
An alternate door can be the mobile version of the website
Another alternate can be adding the item to a wish list then checkout that way.
Hell some times I wait until around Noon to cop because by then many people have given up thinking they wont get past the screen to checkout and when they leave their kicks go right back into inventory.

My brother had problems on SNKRS, ended up taking an L.
I checked out in about 10 seconds and got the “you got them” page in like 6 minutes. My brother said they sold out on SNKRS Really fast. SNKRS worked great for me a sucked for my bro, so who knows
Ah OK, then. There always seem to be conflicting reports when it comes to what different people see on their SNKRS app. I remember a couple of months back when the 19s dropped, I was looking at the app and NT, and people were saying they were sold out but the app was letting me cart just about every size (I didn't want them so never went as far as hitting the buy button so don't know what would have happened if I had). It really does seem like a crap app. On these, I hit the buy button the INSTANT they went live, then was pending for almost 10 minutes before it threw me the "there was a problem with your payment, let's try this again" box. At that point I thought it was over for me on there. But I hit buy again, went back to pending, and then eight minutes later it said Got 'Em, much to my surprise. Then I went back to bed and stopped paying attention LOL

Back
Top Bottom