Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Breakfast in the bottom left. Glad to have these in my collection finally. 240 well spent.

20190508_094907.jpg
Pair looks a bit off, imo.

Anyone know if shoe palace shipped out yet?

I've had my SP pair in hand since yesterday. I used Paypal as someone else mentioned, maybe that's why?

The SP pair looks great and has an immaculate box :pimp:

My FL pair from the mall has the typical "kicked down 11 flights of stairs" look.

Looked on JD Sports UK site and there's a couple sizes in according to the website.... Must be ghosties?

https://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/black-jordan-air-4-retro/1291774/

I'm the guy that posted and said they looked terrible on feet. I mean from certain angles that I never see whilst wearing them they look kinda ugly. Looking straight down or into a full length mirror they look dope. Mine have several flaws that really upset me. I like things to be on point. It's the small details that make the bigger picture.

I checked out on JD Sports just now for another UK9. If they do arrive I hope they're better than my SNEAKRS pair even if I have to mix n match. If not I'll be struggling to keep the ones with the poor paint job and uneven finish on the toe box.

This does my head in and I can't let it slide

Attachments

• IMG_20190507_121445.jpg
    IMG_20190507_121445.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I was a little startled when I opened the box to my sz 12, they looked and felt huge.
I felt the same way about the wc4s, BC3s, Concords, come to think of it every retro J.
I guess it's not just the width of the toe box or the length. Somehow everything is just bulkier.
Mentioned this to a friend, who was like, yeah dude, you have sasquatch feet.

Patiently waiting for my EastBay sz 12.5 to arrive.

You have big feet. No other way to look at it. Similar to the guy that posted who said his look terrible (they look perfectly normal).

I think it's cool that MJ and I wear the same size (13) but I think that the shoes are still designed in a smaller size then scaled up. My wife wears half my size (6.5y) and any J she gets looks so good on her foot.

Missed this release and chances of hitting on a restock online is slim. When should I bite on Stockx ? I thought prices would dip to maybe $230 - $245 by now, but my size has been steady $250 - $255 all week. Should I wait a little longer for Stockx to drop or you see these staying above $250 for awhile ?

Today, tomorrow, etc is when pairs land on porches so I ASSUME prices will dip but that is not a prediction. Just saying I have seen that pattern in the past.

still havent got shipping from btsn and finishline is still holding on to my money lol

at least i got my pair from shoe palace last night

^^^^^I emailed them yesterday. They said they are just busy from all the orders. They said my order should go out tomorrow and I bought it the night before of the SNKRS release.

These are better than 2012s but I still feel underwhelmed for this to be one of my favs.. I can’t be alone on this lol
You are not alone, but you are in definitely the minority. I on the other hand am so happy to have these back in my possession once again. They are the best Jordan... Let me rephrase the best Shoe EVER made, which is why I have 6 pair. The way they look on feet is insane, they got the material right, brought the height up which really helps and they have NIKE AIR. There are some things that could have been done better, but overall I am super pleased with how they came out. Can't wait for the Fire Red ,Militaries , and a White/Cement redo.

But the next 3 big retro's that need to be released are (in Order) the Fire Red V's (3M Tongue ONLY) White/Cement III's and the OG Charcoal VII's. Here is my top 5 Ranking of Jordans and the best colorway of each
IV's - Black/Cement
III's - White/Cement
V's - Fire Red (3M Tongue)
XIII's - Playoffs and HGG (Tie)
VII's - Charcoal (Tie)

To go pick up this FTL pair...Rewards points are clutch here...Triple up wasn’t planned but I can’t walk away from under retail...

EDAE264C-44FC-4B56-AE21-43069681FA0B.jpeg

Finally someone who laces them properly, I think it just you, me and MJ himself :smile:
I had the OG 89 (and the WC) they are by far my favorite shoe. I have the 2012's and just recently repainted the mid sole, they look good.
Wearing the new ones for the first time today, not that comfortable but I guess they will get better.
The Nike tab is making me crazy compared to my WC 2016...

anyone else that ordered from size? with the discount code get their order cancelled?

NM just read back some and saw others did as well... lame.

Back
Top Bottom