Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

23B8B17F-7349-4485-938F-FADA4F5BB99A.png

Finally some movement. Damn next week Wednesday.

I dont love these. I think one pair was the right decision. At a certain angle the shape looks horrendous.

Glad I doubled on infrareds. Id double on concords before these I dont have any mixed feelings when im wearing those. I hope those weren't the last swish from this era, but jb does have a way with butchering fours so who knows. Not saying these are awful but they leave something to be desired for me.

I feel the same. I only wanted one pair of these and I doubled up in the others you mentioned. They definitely left something to be desired. Hopefully next time they will get them right, but I'm not holding my breath.

this argument is not even in the same stratosphere as the conversation and the point.
Anything you put "who cares" on will end an argument. LMAO. why you here on NT fam if you're gonna
pull a "to each his own"

We're talking in detail, let us talk in detail. Let me explain it to you again:
Wear you're shoes if you want them to look worn/aged. Don't even get me
started with the Nigel 1 joints.[/QUOTE

The comment about the tags was for that one dude bashing other NT guy for posting pic of tags on feet. Yea it looks tacky but at the end of the day it’s just a pair of shoes. Ppl get so bent outta shape about little bs. Nigel 1s anyone could go to a baseball diamond on a rainy day and get that same scuffed weathered look

which is my point. why are they GOING OUT of their way to make the shoe look a certain way.
Just rock em fam. Stop customizing brand new sneakers to make them look aged. That's quite
insane considering you can just... wear them.
Got 3 pairs why not? I have the supplies on hand from my other customs. Only took a couple hours of my day. I dunno why you so negative about what another man does to his kicks? Some iron some paint. At the end we all enjoy until the next release ✌

I don’t have any 4s that have a toe box that look this bad. Perhaps it’s the materials…Did the Royalty 4s have this banana toe? Throws off the whole look. There are so many panels and details that make it hard to get the 4s right, however, the toe box is completely independent of these other challenges. What’s so hard?

my third and final pair came in from Eastbay today. They look great.

After receiving all 3, the least perfect pair will have to go to the SNKRS pair. It has some kind of paint chip next to the heel.

I know its probably not a big deal, but again, its the least perfect pair.
image1.jpeg

You don't see a banana toe when it's on your foot.

And the banana toe shape makes the foot more ergonomic for walking.

You don't walk like an elephant do you?

Heh...I don't care about creases or natural wear. Just want that flight '89 toe box on my 4s and 3s. Anyway, I will wear and enjoy mine and will be interested to see how the next release of these turns out in 7-10 years!

Back
Top Bottom