Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Well that’s you then isn’t it? It’s all good. I wouldn’t knock their hustle for being different than yours. Some people want to keep their collections they’ve worked years at accumulating.
They should work to accumulate space as well.
Have you ever thought it might be storage unit with other stuff and shoes may be a part of that?
What part of attic garage or basement did you get lost on? If they dont fit get a bigger house or sell some. If you doing buisness like that its then called a warehouse, not storage.

I see a lot of people in this thread spend money renting space for sneakers. My bad, but I find it hilarious. Carry on..

What part of attic garage or basement did you get lost on? If they dont fit get a bigger house or sell some. If you doing buisness like that its then called a warehouse, not storage.

I see a lot of people in this thread spend money renting space for sneakers. My bad, but I find it hilarious. Carry on..
:lol:. Alright. Just trying to figure what is so funny about having some shoes in a storage unit.

They may indeed live in nice sized places but still for whatever reasons, other hobbies as well, significant other, children, whatever not be able to just store it all in one place. Have you seen some of the storage spaces out there? They are climate controlled and aren’t cheap to rent out. So they obviously have the money and the means to properly maintain their hobby. I have many long time hobbies and a well paying job and a pretty nice apartment and I still have a storage for some of my pieces.

:lol:. Alright. Just trying to figure what is so funny about having some shoes in a storage unit.
Shoes are tiny and easy to store. When I think storage I think huge **** like a 64 Camaro. The more time I spend on this site the more I realize I dont like sneakers nearly as much as i, and my friends, think I do. I am easily entertained so I'm prolly gonna **** with my fellas at the bar tonite and ask them if they know a good storage facilty because I need to store some of my sneakers for the jokes.

Shoes are tiny and easy to store. When I think storage I think huge **** like a 64 Camaro. The more time I spend on this site the more I realize I dont like sneakers nearly as much as i, and my friends, think I do. I am easily entertained so I'm prolly gonna **** with my fellas at the bar tonite and ask them if they know a good storage facilty because I need to store some of my sneakers for the jokes.
FilthyOrangeGander-small.gif
TTuvBnz.gif
Bet your in your 20s arent you.

FilthyOrangeGander-small.gif
TTuvBnz.gif
Bet your in your 20s arent you.
In my 20s for the second time :smile: but real talk my generation used storage units dufferently. Withers uts really big or you wouldn't want it found in your house like illegal weapons or drugs. Sneakers just seem so random a use for storage. Obviously it's way more widespread than I thought. This is my first time hearing of such things :lol:

In my 20s for the second time :smile: but real talk my generation used storage units dufferently. Withers uts really big or you wouldn't want it found in your house like illegal weapons or drugs. Sneakers just seem so random a use for storage. Obviously it's way more widespread than I thought. This is my first time hearing of such things :lol:
My man listen to me. People move from houses to apartments ALL the time. People get divorces and have to find STORAGE for their stuff in a hurry to get back on their feet. People that have houses, big houses, may not have garages. This forces people to get storage units for things like lawn mowers, extra furniture, and or stuff that they may not find it necessary to have in current home. Yes, some store cars as well. But to have a couple pair of old beaters within other stuff in a storage unit is not uncommon. Ask your buddies tonight. If some do choose to store their collection in a unit. I dont find that odd. But its most likely there is more than just shoes only in it.

When Your Spare Bedroom Looks Like This...
B87FD695-17FB-4B57-939B-8B958F6A0549.jpeg

Storage Quickly Becomes Ones Only Remaining Option :wink: These “Tiny” Boxes Taking Up Much More Space Than A 64 Camaro :lol:

When Your Spare Bedroom Looks Like This...
B87FD695-17FB-4B57-939B-8B958F6A0549.jpeg

I've never known anyone with that many pairs of shoes, ever :nerd:

Storage Quickly Becomes Ones Only Remaining Option :wink: These “Tiny” Boxes Taking Up Much More Space Than A 64 Camaro :lol:

I have an indoor storage about 2 min drive from my house.

I store all of our holiday decorations and my spare shoes there.

I rather have the extra room at the house and a clean garage.
Sounds like you need more space and a bigger garage

so its super duper strange and unheard of to store sneakers in a storage unit.....but drugs and guns in a storage unit is considered common and normal.....lol

Unfortunately with the cards I was dealt , illegal **** in a storage unit is more normal to me smh.

He ‘Bout That Life Apparently :lol:
Not about that life, thankfully I made it out. :smokin

Asked a couple of friends and they all offered to rent me space :lol: savages

If someone wants to have a discussion I'm cool with that but if they want to tell jokes I'm cool with that too.
I hear ya. But maybe you might not want to clown on something you personally may not understand and carry on. It prevents pointless discussions like this.

Back
Top Bottom