Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

1CB1CCE5-D9DB-4A5A-81AD-4AEA18F66895.jpeg

Found an old photo of me in my first pair of J’s ever. OG GS pair with neon laces 😂. Pretty nostalgic. Was prolly 6 or 7 years old.

Last edited:
I dont even remember when those dropped but I'd probably prefer to stick with OG color ways for Flight 89's. They ruined the retros too and gave em AF1 leather lol. Never even owned a pair.

Any midsole paint chipping or cracking i should worry about happening with the 2019 bred 4s if i get a pair?
Yeah brother I wear mine super often I love this shoe but there isn't any chipping on mine. But the grey part of the sole that wraps the side of your foot turns yellow fast. It's like dark yellow grey that's on the what the 4 pair.

Here we go.... this close up will show the really yellow pare
20201116_220502.jpg

Here you can see the whole thing is kind of turning grey yellowish
20201116_220215.jpg
Thanks. Not that bad in my opinion. My 2012’s grey eyelets yellowed pretty bad. I can deal with slight yellowing rather than that awful black paint chipping after 2 wears :sick:

Thanks. Not that bad in my opinion. My 2012’s grey eyelets yellowed pretty bad. I can deal with slight yellowing rather than that awful black paint chipping after 2 wears :sick:
Your welcome! Idk if I had put them away for like 3 weeks after seeing the yellow line but I swear to god I felt like it was super yellowed before I posted those shots. I'm paranoid of yellowing I hate it! I heard about that too that would drive me insane having that paint chip. I would repaint them daily lol!

Back
Top Bottom