Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Here are a few comparison pictures between the worn ones and DS pair.

image00001.jpeg
image00002.jpeg
image00003.jpeg
image00004.jpeg
image00005.jpeg
image00006.jpeg

To give you an idea of how often I wear my pair - since I got them on the release, I probably have worn them 4 or 5 days a week. This includes winter here in Austria, every weather, driving and photographing (cars, so many ground level shots, so often kneeling.) Easily the pair I wear the most, same as my WC 4s I showed a couple of pages ago.

image00001.jpeg
image00002.jpeg
image00003.jpeg
image00004.jpeg
image00005.jpeg
image00006.jpeg

To give you an idea of how often I wear my pair - since I got them on the release, I probably have worn them 4 or 5 days a week. This includes winter here in Austria, every weather, driving and photographing (cars, so many ground level shots, so often kneeling.) Easily the pair I wear the most, same as my WC 4s I showed a couple of pages ago.

some salon 40 or 50 will reverse the yellowing on the soles in just a few minutes in some good light.

image00001.jpeg
image00002.jpeg
image00003.jpeg
image00004.jpeg
image00005.jpeg
image00006.jpeg

No black* paint chipping?!?!? That’s awesome to know considering how often you wear them. They still look great. That much yellowing doesn’t really bother me. Shows that you wear your shoes. Appreciate the pics 👍🏽

image00001.jpeg
image00002.jpeg
image00003.jpeg
image00004.jpeg
image00005.jpeg
image00006.jpeg

That's dope asf brother I love to see someone else who loves the BC4s. Mine has that same tone of grayish yellow. It's all good though I'll wear mine till the sole rips apart too!

some salon 40 or 50 will reverse the yellowing on the soles in just a few minutes in some good light.
Definitely true but it does come back super quick. My pair of space jams I iced for like 2 weeks every day and within 2 wears it was yellow again smh. I wished there was a way to get rid of it. I know sole protectors on my infrareds has blocked all yellowing after a year of wear.

What's a fair going price for these in a 10.5 in person
A pair I was watching on Mercari went for 302$ yesterday from a trusted seller. I'm kind of kicking myself for not scooping but I already have 2 pairs. That's your best bet though imo. Keep an eye on a bunch of them on a site like that and you'll likely eventually get a pair for 350-400ish. If you are willing to spend that of course.

Back
Top Bottom