Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

IMG_20220514_171426_430.jpg
IMG_20220514_171538_036.jpg

Not a big fan of the 2019's, if we're being frank like beans.

The toe box is too flimsy and the heel tab digs in the my achilles like it was mad at my cankles I wear no shows generally, so that's my condundrum).

The 2012's were tanks and retains it shape much better than the recent N/A incarnation.

Not a popular opinion, but if anything, 2017 white cements (in build, shape and comfort) >>>

2012s were butt with that ashy suede and hella paint chipping issues. if I knew better at the time, I probably would have passed. 2019s are light years better. 2012s were my first pair of breds too...thought I was hitting a come up when I found my pair randomly at a DTLR right before closing.

Last edited:
2012s were butt with that ashy suede and hella paint chipping issues. if I knew better at the time, I probably would have passed.​

The same here man. The paint on the 2012's midsoles, started to crack, the second time I tried em on. Not to rock, but just to try on. I'm literally talking bout putting them on, walking to the mirror, then taking them off.

:smh:
:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Celtics rocked black year-round.
The Bulls started the black change-up for the playoff move and several other teams copied it (of course!) including Barkley’s Sixers.
Then later the Bulls I believe were the first team to rock the black socks for playoffs the year of the XI.
Stuff like this was a big deal in the streets back when team uniforms were UNIFORM unlike today’s NBA open gym looks.

Celtics rocked black year-round.
The Bulls started the black change-up for the playoff move and several other teams copied it (of course!) including Barkley’s Sixers.
Then later the Bulls I believe were the first team to rock the black socks for playoffs the year of the XI.
Stuff like this was a big deal in the streets back when team uniforms were UNIFORM unlike today’s NBA open gym looks.
Fab five with the black socks were huge also.

Back
Top Bottom