Air Jordan IV Appreciation! Post yours here!!!

6d916a1fd8491c73eab67a7a43875c7dbb8225ba.pjpg

cant find any pictures of mine but IVs are my favorite shoes ever..ive had
militaries
black/reds
white cements
cool grays
oreos
columbias
and blackcats

blah...soles IV collection is garbage.....Whats the point of having shoes your can't wear???
Hater.
laugh.gif

I got white/green IV and Mars that FunkDoc sold me.
I just helped out a NTer with some blackcats.

definitely my fav. Jordan ever.

found this pic.
four

i remember wearing these and stepping in some white paint. took me forever to try and clean it off the soles.
laugh.gif

definetly appreciated, but im not sure if I can say there the greatest. If I can get my hands on some white and cements that might change my mind, lol
smile.gif
. This is all I got left, kicked down the crappy military retroes,tours, and plain $@% black cats to my bro.

NIKETYSON - killing me!!!!!!!!! sale me a pair of theundftd iv's
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

here some of my iv's

00f256e7b08cf4d04dbe9a05df768c4a259505b.pjpg

just picked up the laser black iv's
missing (to lazy to take a pic)cool grey, mist blue, and mars

jd58

niketyson - Other than the OG's, the undefeated IV's are the best colorway of any IV's IMO. Absolutely love that shoe. How much do they generallygo for? 2-3K? One of the few retros I'd ever consider paying top dollar for.
The only pic I have saved

Not my only IV's but no need to repost the same retro IV's from last year that we all have. Let's bring back the appreciation posts like we usedevery week. Good stuff everyone.

Originally Posted by dunkFAN

definitely my fav. Jordan ever.

found this pic.
four

i remember wearing these and stepping in some white paint. took me forever to try and clean it off the soles.
laugh.gif

man I'm so jealous

OG Military Blues and Fire Reds are hot. Here are mines, not pictured are the militaries. Only 2 necessary really lol.

Back
Top Bottom