Air Jordan IV Cool Grey Retro 2004

Starting to sell off some of my collection. These are 100000% legit. I bought these from a fellow NT'er I believe back in 2006.

Air Jordan 2004 Retro IV Cool Grey Size 12 in NDS shape

$205 shipped to your door.

(No trade offers please, I am not looking for anything at the moment)

Ships to: Continental US Only

Shipping Service: USPS Parcel Postl with tracking/signature confirmation (double boxed)

Payments accepted: Paypal only please

Ships within 1-2 days of cleared payment

Condition: These are 8.5-9/10. I've worn these approximately 6-8 times for very short amounts of time. I have never played ball in these and they are in very good shape aside for some paint cracking (as pictured) on the inside of the shoe's midsole. I never untied the laces, and they are still in very wearable condition. No midsole separation at all. These are a solid pair of IV's in one of the best non OG colorways.

Please email me at 2001SVT@gmail.com if you are interested

Last edited:
Please make sure the date on your tag matches with the date your post is submitted on.

Thanks.

Last edited:
The site was having difficulties on 7/11 and kept giving me error messages when trying to submit. I took pics of multiple shoes to put up tonight. Does this mean I need to re-take all the pics with updated dates?

Thanks

The site was having difficulties on 7/11 and kept giving me error messages when trying to submit. I took pics of multiple shoes to put up tonight. Does this mean I need to re-take all the pics with updated dates?

Thanks

your good to go. animal thug hasnt been around so he didnt realize the site was having issues.

Back
Top Bottom