Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

In 2009, the Air Jordan VI was selected as the Air Jordan model for the Doernbecher Freestyle Collection, and what followed that late 2009 release was a slew of Air Jordan VI releases from January to June. Then in 2010, the Air Jordan III was selected for the Doernbecher Freestyle VII, and was released in late December – a release that preceded a number of Air Jordan III drops in 2011. If that is indeed a growing trend, then the news of the Air Jordan IV being included in the next Doernbecher Freestyle Collection makes all the more sense, since the Air Jordan IV White/Cement was confirmed for 2012 (as should other Air Jordan IV releases, considered it is in fact the 23rd Anniversary of the Air Jordan IV).

The Air Jordan III Doernbecher was a standout because it actually kept close to the trademark Chicago Bulls colorway. Keep in mind that these sneakers are designed by children with creative imaginations, going by their own instincts and now what’s ‘expected’ of an Air Jordan shoe. What hasn’t been confirmed is who the lucky young designer is, but what we can expect is the Air Jordan IV Doernbecher to release this Holiday 2011 season. Continue reading for a look at all the past Air Jordan Doernbecher designs and let us know what design/colorway you’d like to see on the Air Jordan IV. via TSG.

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
350594l.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]PAST RELEASES [/font]

[/font]

io20w7.jpg
[/font]

154hwxt.jpg
[/font]

mwu13r.jpg
[/font]

2zjesuq.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/font]

In 2009, the Air Jordan VI was selected as the Air Jordan model for the Doernbecher Freestyle Collection, and what followed that late 2009 release was a slew of Air Jordan VI releases from January to June. Then in 2010, the Air Jordan III was selected for the Doernbecher Freestyle VII, and was released in late December – a release that preceded a number of Air Jordan III drops in 2011. If that is indeed a growing trend, then the news of the Air Jordan IV being included in the next Doernbecher Freestyle Collection makes all the more sense, since the Air Jordan IV White/Cement was confirmed for 2012 (as should other Air Jordan IV releases, considered it is in fact the 23rd Anniversary of the Air Jordan IV).

The Air Jordan III Doernbecher was a standout because it actually kept close to the trademark Chicago Bulls colorway. Keep in mind that these sneakers are designed by children with creative imaginations, going by their own instincts and now what’s ‘expected’ of an Air Jordan shoe. What hasn’t been confirmed is who the lucky young designer is, but what we can expect is the Air Jordan IV Doernbecher to release this Holiday 2011 season. Continue reading for a look at all the past Air Jordan Doernbecher designs and let us know what design/colorway you’d like to see on the Air Jordan IV. via TSG.

350594l.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]PAST RELEASES [/font]

[/font]

io20w7.jpg
[/font]

154hwxt.jpg
[/font]

mwu13r.jpg
[/font]

2zjesuq.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/font]

they will probably be ugly as hell.

the III's were beautiful, im mad i didnt have money to buy them when they released
30t6p3b.gif

Like I said in the other thread....

Im hella excited for these IVs to drop. cant wait to see the outcome.

they will probably be ugly as hell.

the III's were beautiful, im mad i didnt have money to buy them when they released
30t6p3b.gif

Like I said in the other thread....

Im hella excited for these IVs to drop. cant wait to see the outcome.

I know it'll be some wild colors. I hope it turns out similar to the db iii's, which I still need a pair of.

I know it'll be some wild colors. I hope it turns out similar to the db iii's, which I still need a pair of.

I know it supports a good cause,the 1's & 2's are terrible,the 6's are okay.& I wasn't feeling the 3's when they first came out,I actually passed on them to get altitude XIII's.probably biggest regret of last year lol but it's funny because I am copping these tomorrow,I found some guy on craigslist selling these for a decent price..as for the IV,I don't have too much expectations,but I am curious to see the outcome & I'd be lying if I said this wasn't one of the most exciting releases for me this year.no matter what they look like,I'll at least cop one pair.I learned my lesson from last year lol

I know it supports a good cause,the 1's & 2's are terrible,the 6's are okay.& I wasn't feeling the 3's when they first came out,I actually passed on them to get altitude XIII's.probably biggest regret of last year lol but it's funny because I am copping these tomorrow,I found some guy on craigslist selling these for a decent price..as for the IV,I don't have too much expectations,but I am curious to see the outcome & I'd be lying if I said this wasn't one of the most exciting releases for me this year.no matter what they look like,I'll at least cop one pair.I learned my lesson from last year lol

Back
Top Bottom