Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I've liked 0 of the previous releases

hope the 4s look nice
Zactly... which is why i don't care if they made 30 or 30,000 pairs.

Them thangs look bufu. 

and thats...

"By us... FUNK YOU!!!!"

I passed on all of the DB Jordans except for the II's....kinda still want the III's though...other than that the rest were crap to me...might be intrigued enough to cop the IV's if they appeal to me enough.

Hopefully this "lucky" kid is a bulls or white sox fan
laugh.gif

this is the only time of the year i make a donation

and with the shoe being a retro 4 i'll make 2 donations

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

IMO, the only DB's that looked good were the vi's. The rest of them are straight trash (yes, even the iii's).

I couldn't have said it better myself! I have the VI's and I love them, but those III's are awful. I hope this years release is nice.

All I can say is good for JB. I don't care if they are nice or not, but I bet look on the kids faces when given the opportunity is priceless. I don't get how anyone can make any comment on how bad, or how they wish or hope it would be a certain way when it's going to a great cause. We should be blessed to have them produced by creative individuals.

Originally Posted by Samjam927

Very nice, who isnt a fan of the DB line?

I actually hated all of the DB line lol sorry

As stated before i think i would have bought the IIs if they were readily available to support the cause.  They were the least hated to me of all the other ones released.  But again props to Nike for doing this for the kids its a great thing.  But release more of them to raise more money.

love the 6's & 3's didnt care for the other models,ninja's beasted heavy down here for the 3's (camped out a week) in freezing temps,im good off that,gonna hit up my connect like i did the last 2 years.

I'm hoping they go with a more conservative design for these. The III was a little over the top in my opinion.

i have always liked the DB shoes the only one i am not crazy about is the retro 1 but its still great for the collection

I've never been online in time to catch the DB releases. Almost always take a bit of money and donate straight to the organization though, it's probably better that I just give straight to the hospital.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

I'm hoping they go with a more conservative design for these. The III was a little over the top in my opinion.

They'll always be over the top though. The kids picked to design these are almost always bed ridden for months at a time and basically have no other outlet to express their creativity. I love that Nike/Jordan Brand loan out their products as a canvas for the kids to use.

i like the outrageous designs
i like how they aren't actually crazy limited
i like a worthy cause

it will be a good xmas

might cop, the only DB release i would think about getting is the DB 6's i actually liked them. if these come out good i will attempt to cop
pimp.gif

I don't like the 6s and the 2s but like the 3s and 1ns I will be copped the ivs hopefully these will be nice

Back
Top Bottom