Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Like I said in the other thread....

Im hella excited for these IVs to drop. cant wait to see the outcome.

Gonna take over NTSF just like last year 
pimp.gif

zapatohead408 wrote:
pimp.gif
 or olive ( I think its olive) like the undftds
If these are good I WILL cop. Regret missing out on DB 3's.
laugh.gif
this year I'll take part with jesse in the manhunt and beatdown of them other slimes
pimp.gif

It was a combination of not having a ride, money, support from pops, and foolishness of thinking I could find a pair for a little over retail a couple of weeks later. BIG mistake
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes was acting reckless and cutting crazy in line and i still walked out with 3 pair. OF handled NTSF 
pimp.gif
  And i was sure some random russian dude on the streets was about to die by jesses hands that night 
roll.gif
 #$$! was crazy glad that in the end we were able to come out of there with all of us getting our pairs, oh and that loser that designed the 2009's was there and was about to get slapped 
30t6p3b.gif

I was about to miss out cause i could not find a ride but thankfully i ended up getting a ride,   But trust if anything goes wrong out there we got you 
smokin.gif

WE BOUT DAT LIFE 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

No NikeTown in Detroit fml

I feel you..No NikeTown in my town either. But I managed to get both the DB VI and DB III by calling around. If you want something, put in the work and you'll get it.

Your not supporting a good cause if your buying from resellers, which most of you will do.

Gonna take over NTSF just like last year 
pimp.gif

Nice we'll be one stronger this year, Why didn't you come with us to cop the DB3s last year?
laugh.gif
this year I'll take part with jesse in the manhunt and beatdown of them other slimes
pimp.gif

It was a combination of not having a ride, money, support from pops, and foolishness of thinking I could find a pair for a little over retail a couple of weeks later. BIG mistake
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes was acting reckless and cutting crazy in line and i still walked out with 3 pair. OF handled NTSF 
pimp.gif
  And i was sure some random russian dude on the streets was about to die by jesses hands that night 
roll.gif
 #$$! was crazy glad that in the end we were able to come out of there with all of us getting our pairs, oh and that loser that designed the 2009's was there and was about to get slapped 
30t6p3b.gif

I was about to miss out cause i could not find a ride but thankfully i ended up getting a ride,   But trust if anything goes wrong out there we got you 
smokin.gif

WE BOUT DAT LIFE 
laugh.gif
that would've been hillerious. Pretty damn anxious for these now.
pimp.gif

So r these going to sell only at niketown? Not available on ndc like last year's? If that's the case will b making the 2 hour trip to ntsf. Do they still do the stupid braclets like with previous releases or is it first come, first serve?

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

So r these going to sell only at niketown? Not available on ndc like last year's? If that's the case will b making the 2 hour trip to ntsf. Do they still do the stupid braclets like with previous releases or is it first come, first serve?

they were on ndc

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

they were on ndc

Yeah, the Denver NT closed in May, because the lease came due and H&M bid more money for the location. Darn shame!!!!

The 3 release last year at 21 mercer was a MESS...... 4's will be double insanity lol

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

smokin.gif

WE BOUT DAT LIFE 
laugh.gif
that would've been hillerious. Pretty damn anxious for these now.
pimp.gif

This guy must have been the luckiest guy in the world cause Jesse was about to go HAM! Thankfully he didn't cause cops showed up not to long after over some couple fighting across the street, but Dude was smoking crappy cigarettes by us just stupid drunk and hating on us camping out just being an all around douche. Dude thought he was the $#!% because he had some $300 prada sneakers and telling us those were "real" shoes. But we all just hit him with the 
indifferent.gif

This will be my fourth straight DB release at NTNY.. last year was a easy cop.. was able to go around the line after copping. And picked up 2 pairs for a NTer out in Kentucky.. will Def be out there for the 4s.

Originally Posted by magc840

I feel you..No NikeTown in my town either. But I managed to get both the DB VI and DB III by calling around. If you want something, put in the work and you'll get it.

Only people I know on here that'll do it are resellers and I don't do rape prices

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I love the idea behind these DB releases but I can't see

paying resellers when the whole premise behind the shoes is to

support a good cause not fatten the pockets of the resellers.

Releases like these should be sold at NIKE stores in abundance so

more $$$$ can go to a great cause. Limiting these releases only

brings out the hoarders and the greedy beasts who plot and scheme

to aquire multiple pairs strictly for resale purposes. I would gladly

pay $200 a pair in a special edition box if they were widely available.

I would know that my$ $$$ went to support a good cause and I would

wear them proudly. I can't believe the way people beast over these,

Simply due to the limited quantities.
Real talk though. If they were really wanting to do something for charity they would make them a GR and make serious money to donate.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

This will be my fourth straight DB release at NTNY.. last year was a easy cop.. was able to go around the line after copping. And picked up 2 pairs for a NTer out in Kentucky.. will Def be out there for the 4s.
They were all at Mercer lol

Originally Posted by anthonyoj

kopNkicks wrote:
Real talk though. If they were really wanting to do something for charity they would make them a GR and make serious money to donate.

Thing is ,the designs wouldn't sell too good in a GR release, a little too unique to be a public hit.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Originally Posted by anthonyoj

kopNkicks wrote:
Thing is ,the designs wouldn't sell too good in a GR release, a little too unique to be a public hit.

Now maybe the 1's & 2's wouldn't have sold that well but the 6's and 3's would have flown of the shelves if they were a GR especially the 3's.
Mostly red upper and an icy sole on a retro 3 no limited hype needed.

Originally Posted by magc840

Only people I know on here that'll do it are resellers and I don't do rape prices
I don't wanna be raped either that's why I said put in the work. You don't even have to ask favors from nobody. I agree that it defeats the purpose of these being a charity release if you do buy from resellers. I bought the DBVI's three days after the release and the DBIII's 5days after the release by calling up NikeTowns across the country everyday and asking when restocks are gonna take place. I hate that no phone orders until Monday policy that NT's have. If that is too hard for you, pony up the dough or just pass. Either way you take the L.

These sound promising. I would love to have some red suede 4 lasers. The db 2s are by far my favorite so far.

Back
Top Bottom