AIR JORDAN IV FROM THE IV/XIX PACK!!!!!!!PIX

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Any chance we can get the xix se?

Those are
pimp.gif
not the straight xix

if only we could wish upon a star...

they change every time. these are my fav 4s so i may have to cop. will need to see the xix too

i should be seeing DS 99s at my door in a few days and i'll still probably pick up this pack.

I hope these make the 99s price go down.. I'll cop anyway hopefully solo don't want the XIX.

I said it before and I'll say it again...

I guarantee half the people on NT who think they own '99 retros actually own fakes
laugh.gif

as much as i LUV the iv's these will be definitely be passed like a championship ring for steve nash.....

but i will definitely be rockin' the RETROES breakin everyone that cops these garbage wannabe iv's neck leaving them thinking as the look at their CDPiv's: "MAN my iv's look ******ed compared to the retroes........"

Originally Posted by TEDDYSNEAKS

This hole thing is a trip

Your spelling/grammar/diction is a trip. I think what you meant to say is "This whole thing is a trip."

FYI: hole=an opening through something; gap; aperture VS whole=comprising the full quantity, amount, extent, number, etc., without diminution or exception; entire, full, ortotal.

yuck... soo off from the retro/OG.. and the jordan logo on the back is such a !**#$% thing to do. the LEAST they coulda done if they werent gonna add NIKE AIRwas to put the logo and AIR in the bottom but noooo.. watch them come out wit windbreaker pants, a shirt, windbreaker jacket, socks and a headband to go witthese.. JB sucks..

Originally Posted by Tronics

SMH @ people getting attacked because they want better quality. What nonsense...

You have it backwards, Tronics... look back through the posts... it's the people who don't mind the quality of the CDP IV's that are beingattacked, simply for stating their opinion.

Back
Top Bottom