Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

I know I won't find them for retail, but anyone know where I can get these from for a decent price. My buddy wants to do these shoes for the wedding party and I chose the Toros over the Green Glow. I have until May of next year so I can be patient if necessary. Thanks for the help.

I know I won't find them for retail, but anyone know where I can get these from for a decent price. My buddy wants to do these shoes for the wedding party and I chose the Toros over the Green Glow. I have until May of next year so I can be patient if necessary. Thanks for the help.
ebay, craigslist, facebook sneaker groups

Just giving everyone a heads up, nike factory stores got these in today. Just in case anyone missed out last year

You happen to know if they take phone orders?? 

They start taking phone orders 48 hours after they go on sale, so like on Monday. It wasn't even made known though, so I'm sure that they will sit for a minute at the stores that got them. Apparently a LOT of factory stores got different retros today without announcing them. I'd call around and see what I could find.

Is Finishline really restocking the Green Glows? Anybody?
I'm pretty sure
Hot diggity. been looking for these for a long time. Was tempted many times to go thru those Rep Sites but even those prices are ridiculous after shipping.

Wanted to give y'all a heads up,

Use code "SPRING14" for 15% off your order at ecapcity.com.

Free shipping on orders over $75 and tax free.

You doubled up? Just keep them.

Is Finishline really restocking the Green Glows? Anybody?

Hot diggity. been looking for these for a long time. Was tempted many times to go thru those Rep Sites but even those prices are ridiculous after shipping.

Those replica sites sell "unauthorized" fake pairs. They look close in photos but in hand compared to authentic pairs it's night and day. You see tons of differences. If you don't believe me purchase and find out for yourself. I was even fooled thinking they were some "made in a Nike factory after hours and snuck out" pairs. But they aren't, they are just high quality fakes.

And as far as "just keep them." I obviously don't wanna keep them if I'm trying to sell them.

Those replica sites sell "unauthorized" fake pairs. They look close in photos but in hand compared to authentic pairs it's night and day. You see tons of differences. If you don't believe me purchase and find out for yourself. I was even fooled thinking they were some "made in a Nike factory after hours and snuck out" pairs. But they aren't, they are just high quality fakes.

And as far as "just keep them." I obviously don't wanna keep them if I'm trying to sell them.
No way I'mma purchase them now. Thanks for the tip. Did you cop some from those sites or just knew somebody that did?

laugh.gif
 I feel ya. Sell'em!

Sold my pair for $190. Took the first offer I got
for them. I refuse to nickel and dime or charge people rape resell. If everyone decided they would stop charging rape prices we would all benefit in the long run. This game is saturated with greed, I'm over it.

Crap... I want these. Any estimates on what would be a good price for a GS pair?

Much appreciated. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom