Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

I ordered from FNL but didn't receive order confirmation but my credit card says charges are pending. Hmmmmm

Still no tracking from NDC and i did next day air. -_-

Next day air doesn't make your order process any faster. It just means you get next day shipping, once your order in finalized. Doesn't give you priorities over others or anything.

If you're doing next day air to minimize your chances of cancellation, it won't change anything, if its going to get cancelled, it will. They're not rushing your order just because you got next day air.
Wrong

got my shipping confirmation 
pimp.gif

Finishline did right by me on Saturday. They sent the ITS OFFICIAL email a few seconds after I submitted my order at 8.22 am. The message read: "NICE, ITS A GOOD FEELING, ISN'T? Knowing that in just a few clicks a picture on the Internet has turned into a real deal, in a box, headed your way. So hold onto that feeling, it's shipping soon. Make sure to rub it in everyone's face when it arrives". At 4:42 pm they sent shipping confirmation. My question is, do they usually send this type of email? I usually cop from footlocker dot com but was surprise I struck out ( I always get my pairs from them). But I was also surprised that 22 minutes after 8 am ( Easter time) I was able to secure a pair. I'm loving how FINISHLINE handled this release.

Last edited:
Finishline did right by me on Saturday. They sent the ITS OFFICIAL email a few seconds after I submitted my order at 8.22 am. The message read: "NICE, ITS A GOOD FEELING, ISN'T? Knowing that in just a few clicks a picture on the Internet has turned into a real deal, in a box, headed your way. So hold onto that feeling, it's shipping soon. Make sure to rub it in everyone's face when it arrives". At 4:42 pm they sent shipping confirmation. My question is, do they usually send this type of email? I usually cop from footlocker dot com but was surprise I struck out ( I always get my pairs from them). But I was also surprised that 22 minutes after 8 am ( Easter time) I was able to secure a pair. I'm loving how FINISHLINE handled this release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both are the Jz I see the most on feet in BK...

Yep, I see crimsons a lot.

I think JB learned from the crimsons and suns and cut down on the quantities of these some.

Next day air doesn't make your order process any faster. It just means you get next day shipping, once your order in finalized. Doesn't give you priorities over others or anything.

If you're doing next day air to minimize your chances of cancellation, it won't change anything, if its going to get cancelled, it will. They're not rushing your order just because you got next day air.

:lol: You should have read what you typed twice, because you would have realized what you're saying contradicts itself. If they're trying to get a sneaker out immediately for shipping as opposed to waiting until Monday, that means it's being processed faster.

I don't understand why people pay for next day air on Saturday releases. I got free shipping on the fire reds and got 2nd day air. They came to me in Hawaii, on the Tuesday after release. Best case scenario for overnight would have been Monday. 30 bucks for one day? Might as well pay reseller prices.

I don't understand why people pay for next day air on Saturday releases. I got free shipping on the fire reds and got 2nd day air. They came to me in Hawaii, on the Tuesday after release. Best case scenario for overnight would have been Monday. 30 bucks for one day? Might as well pay reseller prices.

For many people $30 is like 5 cents though.
It's all relative ...
:nerd:

I feel the same way. People talking about only paying retail for any j and then they tack on super expensive shipping to get the shoes a day or 2 early, just so they can go in the closet :lol:

True so very very true lol. Sad thing is I order on Saturday and get my shoes on Tuesday without the need of paying for overnight air

:lol: You should have read what you typed twice, because you would have realized what you're saying contradicts itself. If they're trying to get a sneaker out immediately for shipping as opposed to waiting until Monday, that means it's being processed faster.

Even though he didn't explain it that well I have to agree with him, I've paid for next day on Saturday orders and always recieve the shoes the same day as I normally would have with free shipping. Only difference is I get them at 8-9am vs 5-6pm.

It's still all regional, someone further away from Memphis might benefit from next day but I think the closer you are it isn't worth it to pay for next day.

Also from my experience ndc processes orders by order number regardless of your shipping option, I've had orders with free shipping ship before those with next day.

the original pics, yeah, but some of these pics of actual shoes, the gray is darker, and the green melower, I kinda wish I grabbed them.
I only intially grabbed these as i had 30% card to use. Looked in box, thought yeh there ok. Thats all. Got home tried em on, looked in the mirror and instantly fell in love, really glad i didnt pass now. hearing the same from alot of ppl now. Sorry to those that did but you guys got fears to replace em lucky enough. Im just suprised by the hype, one line up in melbourne was 70-80 deep which is nuts. Wasnt hearing anybody talk about them the week prior. Onto the black tounges now. Wish aus was getting the fears but gotta deal with it

[quote name="matters7"]
Thanks for the link.I hope they catch the shooter. And for anyone to shot over a shoe regardless of the shoe is just a tragedy for the game and the person. Wishing him the best on pulling through.[/quote]

You welcome, hopefully they catch the shooter and the victim pulls through.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom