Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

This cway would have been a solid 9 with a solid upper i give it a 7-7.5 now depending how it look in person with the light grey toe box. I do feel that its def a nice retro+ cway though and i do plan on picking up a pair for the collection. But if i cant bring myself to like them in person, i will look to hook up someone here who missed out before i return them to store (if i land a pair)

I need to talk to a higher up at JB and know who is in charge if retro+ cws and who makes these changes and why

JB just made me "fear" these Green Glows. They have got to stop with these 2 tone/3 tone toeboxes. My 1 exception in the past couple years would be the stealth 3s... People stay hating on them.

JB just made me "fear" these Green Glows. They have got to stop with these 2 tone/3 tone toeboxes. My 1 exception in the past couple years would be the stealth 3s... People stay hating on them.

Im guessing they thought they could pull it off like they did with military blues

Not sure how I feel about these yet, probably have to make a decision once I see them in person. Good to know FNL will carry them and its a full GR.

Anyone in here got some photoshop skills and can make a black version where all the grey is? :nerd:

I'm considering these. If they sit I might get them. Not going out early on a Saturday for them though.

Anyone in here got some photoshop skills and can make a black version where all the grey is? :nerd:

Yeah someone do that .. while youre at it add that pink/red to the liner and we can call em the yeezy 4s

Not serious

Last edited:
If I strike out on some other releases I will cop these since this cw has been growing on me but would still want to see in person

Even though my money's right I'm passing on blk grape aqua whTever the fks and saving for shoes like these. Clean model IMO and all pics point to quality being on point so far

I really liked the sample for so many reasons that have been covered in this forum (toebox, midsole, going from green jumpman to white on tongue) to me though, the white midsole throws the shoe more than the toe change. If you look back the samples had 3 colored toe box too, just two shades of grey... but I feel the white distracts from the green, much better when the green was the only bright color on the shoe

I really liked the sample for so many reasons that have been covered in this forum (toebox, midsole, going from green jumpman to white on tongue) to me though, the white midsole throws the shoe more than the toe change. If you look back the samples had 3 colored toe box too, just two shades of grey... but I feel the white distracts from the green, much better when the green was the only bright color on the shoe

Yeah i know what you mean cuz the change everyone mentions the most is the toebox. But the midsole did change and now that i look back at the sketch/sample pic, man those were a whole lot better. Im still feelin the cway though. The green jumpman would have been better i can deal with the midsole

View media item 452131
Vs

View media item 452132

^ sample is so much better, smh. Idk why they messed with it...

Still copping tho, the green looks way different in those Joe Venuto photos. He's such a d bag, lol.

"I picked up the Jordan 3 green glow, so I made a video"

U picked up a grey market early release retro so you can be YouTube famous, D bag.

I was just looking at the green color from the venuto pair and just made me realize all the different ways we have seen these so far ... can JB release an official image please 

I prefer the white midsole actually. The different color toe box I'm not so sure about, gonna need to see these in person. The green looks different in those venuto pics.

these would be perfect for a club.........where its dark, and all you can see is the glow

Back
Top Bottom