Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

That little switch of color around the toe (dark grey to cement grey) is turn off to me.

Have to pass.

>D

Last edited:
I noticed it in the. Id too n actually brought it up but .. none of my 4s are upside down (i dnt think, i never checked that out but i was for sure i would have notoced by now)

All 4's have the upside down Air Jordan on the back side of the tongue.

original toe/midsole was definitely better. but i still like em, just less.

Last edited:
Got the shoe early. Heres my review and my on foot...

These are everywhere early, it's crazy. I've seen these and the toro 4's FSR on every big cartel site.

Im feeling these. I got a couple early release pairs. To be honest the two tone grey looks nice in person,it does the green glow justice. If anyone wants a sz 10 pm.

So have I missed this but are these ****ing glow in the dark or not???  If so where the pics, if not definite pass, stupid to call the green glows if they arent

So have I missed this but are these ****ing glow in the dark or not???  If so where the pics, if not definite pass, stupid to call the green glows if they arent

Green glow is the name of the color. No they dont glow. With that mentality i hope u didnt buy any fire red jordans expecting them to have flames. Or th thunder 4s to rumble. Lol

Just got my pair today, really liking them! Not too disappointed about the non-glow, still a dope shoe!

Just got my pair today, really liking them! Not too disappointed about the non-glow, still a dope shoe!

I don't understand why people are still surprised that these don't glow...

Where did u cop early? price...?

Green glow is the name of the color. No they dont glow. With that mentality i hope u didnt buy any fire red jordans expecting them to have flames. Or th thunder 4s to rumble. Lol
yeah i did...  but dont wear them around me, ill be rockin some doper kicks

Do y'all think most early pairs of these are grey market?
Most? I'd say all of them are.... Seriously do you think they would slip up and allow so many pairs to hit the market like that?I have seen multiple sellers with FSR.

Last edited:
i think this entire run of shoes is GM lol j/k but why the heck would they change the toe color? i loved the sample pair and then to change the toe like that is annoying, its the same reason why i never copped the military 4s i dont think the toe being a different color is a good look at all

i think this entire run of shoes is GM lol j/k but why the heck would they change the toe color? i loved the sample pair and then to change the toe like that is annoying, its the same reason why i never copped the military 4s i dont think the toe being a different color is a good look at all
What I have been saying ever since the pics of the release pair surfaced! JB had a nice retro+ cw worth copping but they had to change it up. Maybe they will give it to us down the line if they see how much people like the sample pairs. Maybe we will have a black bottom photo blue situation :D

Back
Top Bottom