Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

got my pair. 
smokin.gif

Darn it, FNL released the shoes so late that I copped off from NDC, and didn't have the chance to use my WC reward.

why is footlocker/eastbay so hard to cop kicks from? i've NEVER had success getting shoes from them, even on a large GR like these. Finishline and NDC, no problem, but not once off footlocker/eastbay.

what's the secret???

did anyone on NDC went to buy the 4s and seen the random %15 off?

but when i process order, it just to the same last page of check out and remove the 15%.....

not mad, it would have been nice if the 15 still applied :tongue:

in and out on NDC + 6% cash back w/ebates 
nthat.gif

good thing i didnt wait on NDC tweet that **** came 3 minutes late 
go go go go Its my birthday

ridiculously easy cop on NDC for my cousin. got my 15% cash back too. waiting to check out on finishline now. for another 15% cash back.

My FTL didn't want to give the military discount (which for a release day isn't supposed to happen but a lot of managers give the pass). So I'm at FNL trying to cop with WC or military.

Not many lines up. International was a ghost town. Sure it's different at University and Florida Mall.

why is footlocker/eastbay so hard to cop kicks from? i've NEVER had success getting shoes from them, even on a large GR like these. Finishline and NDC, no problem, but not once off footlocker/eastbay.

what's the secret???
Click, click click repeatedly until you get the shoes.

And **** you FinishLine, I'm trying to use my WC rewards! Was so close to my pair and then people flooded the website. Welp.

Looks like it's time to wait.

Easy cop off FNL and NDC... FNL took awhile to post up. But got my order in right before the splash page came up... Was able to use $20 WC and 15% off NDC.

Last edited:
For the first time ever!!! It feels sooo good. Went through shopdiscover. No splash in FNL. Kept refreshing and eventually sizes showed. I had added to cart earlier so that my info was in already. All I had to do was enter CC info and vuala! Free ship/Cashback/WC = $118

Back
Top Bottom