Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Everybody saying Pass?

yesjacknicholson.gif
...go ahead, hate them...cause I always loved these
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

These will be copped x2 as long as hype doesnt shut me out (I thought I would have the White/Cement 4's copped x 2 also) I really like this color way

Love them! 
pimp.gif

I've been through 3 pairs of these already, i actually use a pair of these to bum around in all the time, paint chipping and all that 
ohwell.gif

I'm kind of upset that these retail for $160 now though, but i don't pay retail anyway so i guess i can't complain.

Originally Posted by terx

never been a huge fan of these

Co sign, but this is still good though. I like seeing different colorways on peoples feet, even if I don't care much for them. 

nice.. Its hard to understand that they are droppinbg again. then again these are are great sneaker to cop regaurdless.

Wow, times have changed. People are saying they don't even like the CW now. I mean, I understand not being happy with the quality/aesthetics, but where has this hate on the actual color blocking come from all of a sudden?

When these were fresh out the box and on feet back in '89 they were one of the best looking shoes around -maybe it's just a generation gap, but this CW is dope as hell to me.

I think the terrible quality of the last retros has diminished Jordan fan's appetites for these -if they'd have been released with decent quality and shape alongside the two other IVs back in 1999, they would be on people's grail lists for sure.

But then again, you're all going to buy them anyway ...regardless of what you're saying now 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Wow, times have changed. People are saying they don't even like the CW now. I mean, I understand not being happy with the quality/aesthetics, but where has this hate on the actual color blocking come from all of a sudden?

When these were fresh out the box and on feet back in '89 they were one of the best looking shoes around -maybe it's just a generation gap, but this CW is dope as hell to me.

I think the terrible quality of the last retros has diminished Jordan fan's appetites for these -if they'd have been released with decent quality and shape alongside the two other IVs back in 1999, they would be on people's grail lists for sure.

But then again, you're all going to buy them anyway ...regardless of what you're saying now 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Don't say this.. let them sleep..
devil.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
This. Everytime I see a pair, they are always beater status. Even the ones that are clean are creased like crazy. 

Originally Posted by af1 1982

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
This. Everytime I see a pair, they are always beater status. Even the ones that are clean are creased like crazy. 
mines after only two wears since release day, and that was the day they released, and like a week after

probably passing..we'll see maybe my baby will get em for me..i do need the fire red 4s though to go along with my white cement and black cement 4s.

They will sell out.

The game has changed so much now.

It seems like all the OG colorway retros just get scooped up on release day.

Don't know how these sat in '06.

My pair is trashed to death. Still wear them because I love this colorway. I really hope the people who hate them stick to their word. Now convince the re-sellers and kids that they suck also. That way I can get at least 2 pairs on release day with no crowds at all!

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

These were garbage the last time around & will be this time too.
tired.gif

I hope more sneakerheads think like this. I need me a pair 
laugh.gif

TC shouldve made a poll asking which is better, off white or pure white.

Good god, am I the only one who prefers the off white with this colorway? I hope they sit like the stealths, so I can get a beater pair down the line for $100 too!

Back
Top Bottom